Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Fast Food

Overall
Comments
"I love the cookie pizza it's good when it's hot ."
areyoukiddingme photo

areyoukiddingme

Durham, NC

What the Hell?

For the 2nd time this year I ordered delivery at the Pizza Hut on hwy 54 next to Taco Bell and they deliver to the wrong address! My former neighbor saw my telephone number on the ticket and didn’t know who she was calling. The delivery driver left my food with a neighbor who lives across town, that I paid for with my credit card! WTF? What makes it so bad I had to wait for another order to be prepared and they never offered the meal free! It’s the last order they will ever get from me!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Online Ordering
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/25/2016 A diner from Durham, NC tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/04/2016 A diner from Durham, NC tried it.

• 5/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/31/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/13/2014 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    I love the cookie pizza it's good when it's hot .
  • 11/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/19/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Highway 54, Pizza Hut Hwy 54 Durham Nc, Pizza Hut On Hwy 54, Pizza 27713 Delivery, Pizza Hut In Durham Nc, Pizza Huton 54/55, Pizza Hut Durham Nc, Pizza Hut Durham Nc Hwy 54, and Pizza Hut Hwy 54.