Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, American

Overall
Pros
"I love pizza hut"
Comments
"I love the cookie pizza it's good when it's hot ."
  • 11/11/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love pizza hut
  • 11/03/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Durham, NC tried it.

• 5/18/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/25/2016

A diner from Durham, NC tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/04/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried it.

• 5/14/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/23/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/15/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/31/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/13/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    I love the cookie pizza it's good when it's hot .
    Original-2-300x200

Pizza Hut has long been one of the most popular pizza chains around. But exactly how did it get its start, and how much cheese and pepperoni does it use every year? These are important questions, ...read more

Pizza

areyoukiddingme photo

areyoukiddingme

Durham, NC

What the Hell?

For the 2nd time this year I ordered delivery at the Pizza Hut on hwy 54 next to Taco Bell and they deliver to the wrong address! My former neighbor saw my telephone number on the ticket and didn’t know who she was calling. The delivery driver left my food with a neighbor who lives across town, that I paid for with my credit card! WTF? What makes it so bad I had to wait for another order to be prepared and they never offered the meal free! It’s the last order they will ever get from me!

Pizza Lunch Dinner
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Highway 54, Pizza Hut Hwy 54 Durham Nc, Pizza Hut On Hwy 54, Pizza Hut Durham Nc, Pizza Hut 54, Pizza Hut Hwy 54, Pizza Hut Durham Nc Hwy 54, Pizza Hut 27713, and Pizza Hut Menu Durham Nc.