Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, European

Overall
Pros
"Good food hot and great service "
"Good tasted good"
"Hot and tasty food"
Cons
"Dirty restrooms, didn't ask if we need refills, and table wasn't clean"
"There was so many cons! First, let me start by saying there were no customers but my friends and I. It took our server more than 5 minutes to get our fountain drinks. Also, he never asked us if we needed any refills. They were out of a food item, but di"
Comments
"Don't dine in here if you want good and fa st service."

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Good For Kids Catering

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/23/2015 A diner from Louisville, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2015 A diner from Evansville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food hot and great service
    Cons
    Dirty restrooms, didn't ask if we need refills, and table wasn't clean
  • 1/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good tasted good
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't dine in here if you want good and fa st service.
  • 12/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Hot and tasty food
  • 10/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Evansville, Pizza Hut In Evansville, Pizza Hut Evansville In, Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut In Evansville In, Pizza Hut On The Westside Of Lord Expressway Evansville Indiana, and Pizza Hut Evansville West Side.