Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, European

Overall
Pros
"Good food hot and great service "
"Good tasted good"
"Hot and tasty food"
Cons
"Dirty restrooms, didn't ask if we need refills, and table wasn't clean"
"There was so many cons! First, let me start by saying there were no customers but my friends and I. It took our server more than 5 minutes to get our fountain drinks. Also, he never asked us if we needed any refills. They were out of a food item, but di"
Comments
"Don't dine in here if you want good and fa st service."
  • 11/23/2015

A Pizza food lover from Evansville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2015

A diner from Evansville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 2/09/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food hot and great service
    Cons
    Dirty restrooms, didn't ask if we need refills, and table wasn't clean
  • 1/26/2015

• 1/14/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good tasted good
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't dine in here if you want good and fa st service.
  • 12/28/2014

Pros
    Hot and tasty food
  • 10/04/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

Pizza Good For Kids Catering

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut In Evansville, Pizza Hut Evansville In, Pizza Hut Evansville West Side, Pizza Hut On The Westside Of Lord Expressway Evansville Indiana, Evansville In Pizza, Pizza Hut In Evansville In, Pizza Hut Evansville, Westside Pizza Hut, and Pizza Hut.