215 Pelham Rd, Ste A101
Greenville, SC 29615

Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

• 10/26/2017

A diner from Greenville, SC tried it.

Hphp864 photo

Hphp864

Taylors, SC

Road rage and management sucks

Two times now I have been tailgated extremely close and cut off by the same driver that tapped their breaks both times he cut me off. The driver works for this Pizza Hut location on Pelham. The second time the driver actually stopped completely in front of me after cutting me off and barely hitting me, I had to slam on my breaks and I’m extremely surprised I didn’t hit him. We sat in the road for about 2 minutes, even with traffic coming up behind us and blowing their horns, he’s very lucky he didn’t cause a wreck of multiple cars.

I talked to the manager on duty that night and she didn’t seem too concerned by the way she sounded she didn’t seem to even be hearing the situation. I told her it was a guy in red car with a white sticker on the bottom right hand corner of the window and even gave her his license plate number, and told her he was coming in the back door right at that moment (he was yelling something at me for a while but I was talking to the manager) she then asked what model car it was (why would you ask what model it was if I JUST gave you his license plate number and told you he was walking in the back door? Who else with the same license plate number, color of car and same sticker on the back would be working that night, let alone walking in the back while I was on the phone with you). I felt like I got no where with her that night so I asked when the “head manager” would be in.

I called the “head manager” and told him, and I remember speaking to him the first time it happened. He seemed like he would do something, usually the main manager does, but I went by Publix (in the same shopping center as this Pizza Hut) and saw the same car there a week later. When I talked to the head manager, I asked if he remembered talking to me about a month ago when it happened the first time, he told me he gets calls about it all the time.

Why in the heck would you downgrade your location by having drivers that have this much road rage work for you?

I used to order from this place but I will no longer be doing so. I will also make sure other people know what went on and hope they won’t order from that location either. You would think after 2 times of this happening and almost getting in a bad wreck because of this worker, he would fire him, but no he probably just gave him a slap on the wrist. Someone that has a Pizza Hut sign (with the PHONE NUMBER of the place they work at) would represent the company better than driving with over the top road rage and causing close wrecks.

I’m not saying their food his bad, I’m saying their manager suck and the one worker sucks and I DO NOT recommend this location to anyone, just drive about 5 or 6 minutes to the brand new wade Hampton location.

Alfredo

I usually get the Alfredo which is good but 2 out of 3 times I’ve gotten it it’s I been cold.

Pizza Lunch Good for groups
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Pelham Road, Pizza Hut Greenville, Pizza Hut On Pelham Rd, A101 De Pizza Ne Kadar, Pizza Hut 29615 Hours, Number Too Pizza Hut On Palham Rd ,Number Too Pizza On Pelham Rd Greenville Sc, Pizza Hut 215 Pelham Rd Greenville Sc Menu, and Pizza Hut Greenville Sc Pelham Rd.