6781 W Colfax Ave
Lakewood, CO 80214-1807

Pizza Hut

Neighborhoods: Edgewood
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, European

Pizza Hut is a Pizza, Lunch, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and tipped more than 18%.

Original-2-300x200

Pizza Hut has long been one of the most popular pizza chains around. But exactly how did it get its start, and how much cheese and pepperoni does it use every year? These are important questions, ...read more

Pizza

IllumeMJ photo

IllumeMJ

Lakewood, CO

This W. Colfax Location is HORRIFIC

I have NEVER BEEN TREATED SO HORRIBLY when a business is in the wrong. The “manager” – Nick – Nicholas is unbelievable – see Jim K’s review also.

I order from Pizza Hut ALL THE TIME. I have issues with this location ONLY. I have a credit due to me at this location because they screwed up TWO orders. My daughter ordered pizza and it never showed up. Her and her friends literally went without dinner because they are teenagers and waited until it was too late!! I called the next day to let the manager know after I had found out. HE offered a store credit and apologized. Then, we placed another order that never showed up. I went in and picked it up. I PAID for this order online so the store had no way to credit my debit card, or even offer us a token of a discount – so I paid for something they did not deliver. I had a $50 credit because that was the maximum amount they could offer in store credit – I was owed about $32 for what I paid for but did not get. The other was that manager’s good faith offer to “make it right,” and apologize, which I appreciated.

They completely screw up TWO orders, and I continued to order from them online (not using my credit at all!) because the only way to utilize the credit is by calling the store directly. And, often it has just been easier to order online and design our pizza. The W. Colfax location is our local delivery Pizza Hut location. We love the stuffed cheese crust, and have no other delivery option from Pizza Hut, but I on occasion will go to the one on Union because we are about half way in the middle, and have never had issues, but not our delivery location.

Tonight I called to utilize some of the credits owed. Pizza never showed up. I called after 1- 1/2 hours after being told the delivery time was 1 hour (which I already thought was long). When I called, the “clerk” told me it was entered as carry-out, and she was learning the system, apologized, said the order would be sent out by the next available driver and that the manager “was taking care of it.” I called again 30 mins later because the order was never delivered, and my daughter needed to leave (this is now 2 hours later than the original order). I have NEVER been treated so rudely by someone who calls himself, MANAGER – Nicholas. He refused to let me speak to the store manager, nor the clerk who told me she was “learning the system” and was in training and who was the one handling my calls. “The manager on duty” told me the store manager was “way too busy to talk to me, so he would explain all that happened;” they BOTH had more important things to take care of than me. He told me “no, I won’t allow you to talk to the clerk who answered the phone [Patrice],” after he LIED and said he was standing beside her and heard the whole conversation, and heard her tell me the wait was 1- 1/2 hours. Not sure which call he was referring to, the first, when she said it would be an hour, or the second when Patrice said they would have the order sent out with the next delivery driver. One and a half hours was never given to me on either of the first calls, until he told me I was told the delivery time was 1- 1/2 hours – which was fabricated on his part. Then, he round about told me I have too many “issues” and credits, making it sound like it was MY FAULT!!! And, then told ME I would never be allowed to order from that location again. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. This guy is UNREAL, and this store is AWFUL; and they act like they are a “privilege” for me, rather than a business who earns my MONEY! Now I AM BEING PUNISHED BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLETELY inept at delivering a product correctly and on time…REALLY? I am so upset, I am FUMING!! SO UNPROFESSIONAL. I believe I have been a good Pizza Hut customer, and I have really enjoyed using the online ordering system and payment that allows me to “design a pizza,” order and pay for pizza for my daughter or whomever, even if I am not at home. Now, that I have been treated like I am “doing wrong,” I am unbelievably disappointed in Pizza Hut. He didn’t even know the full name of his regional manager.

My daughter, once again, because of this location had to leave without dinner. The pizza should have arrived one hour before her friends came to pick her up!!

This location does not even deserve one star. And, based on others who have taken the time to place other reviews, I guarantee there are many more horror stories like mine. Pizza Hut Corporate – you really ought to be watching this one, including the “general manager,” Carrie who was “too busy” to handle customer service – probably making pizza rather than taking care of customers, managing, training and leading a good team.

Again, I have ordered from other locations, and this one on 6781 West Colfax in Lakewood is absolutely the WORST!!

Obviously, now that I am “not allowed to ever place another order at that location,” I will not be ordering from Pizza Hut again. Dominoes – here we come; wish you’d get stuffed crust pizza!

Pizza Lunch European

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Northeast Jefferson and Bear Valley.
People found this by searching for: Delivery Near 80214, Pizza Hut 6781 W Colfax Ave, Pizza Hut 80214, Pizza Hut Near 80214r, Pizza Places Near 80214, Pizza Hut Near 80214, and Pizza Delivery Near 80214.