Pizza Hut

Neighborhoods: University Pines
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"The most rude service I have ever received. Waited forever for food and even called it in 30 minutes before. I will never go back! The ladies there were so rude. Thumbs down for this Pizza Hut! I will never come back!"

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/30/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/18/2013 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/25/2013 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Pizza Huy Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut Buffet, Pizza Hut Buffets At Lubbock, Tx, Pizza Hut Buffet In Lubbock, Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut Lubbock 82nd, Pizza Hut Lubbock Tx 82nd, Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock, and Pizza Hut Locations.