Pizza Hut

Neighborhoods: University Pines
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"The most rude service I have ever received. Waited forever for food and even called it in 30 minutes before. I will never go back! The ladies there were so rude. Thumbs down for this Pizza Hut! I will never come back!"

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Breakfast
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/30/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 10/18/2013 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/25/2013 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Buffet, Pizza Hut Lubbock 82nd, Pizza Hut Locations, Pizza Huy Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut Buffets At Lubbock, Tx, Pizza Hut Lubbock Tx 82nd, Pizza Hut Buffet In Lubbock, and Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock.