Pizza Hut

Neighborhoods: University Pines
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Lunch

Pros
"The most rude service I have ever received. Waited forever for food and even called it in 30 minutes before. I will never go back! The ladies there were so rude. Thumbs down for this Pizza Hut! I will never come back!"
  • 1/30/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/18/2013

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/25/2013

A diner from US tried it.

Pizza Italian Dinner
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock, Pizza Hut Buffet, Pizza Huy Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut Lubbock 82nd, Pizza Hut Locations, Pizza Hut Buffet In Lubbock, Pizza Hut Lubbock Tx 82nd, and Pizza Hut Buffets At Lubbock, Tx.