Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Pizza Hut is a Pizza, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"Thank you for hosting our birthday party. It was wonderful!"
"I ordered a delivery and was told 45 minutes.. 90 minutes later my 2 orders of 8 wings and a single breadstick order arrived (25$ btw) burned and cold.. Yeah I'd say don't let teenagers run the show.. I've ordered a lot but never again! I&#39"
cmmalco80 photo

cmmalco80

Pendleton, IN

More Help!!

Every time I go inside to dine..there is one worker! There are tables left dirty…people waiting for refills..to cash out..orders to be taken…and one young lady moving as fast as she can. There are plenty of people in need of work. Hire some help to service your customers!!!!!

VEGGIE LOVER'S® PIZZA - Veggie Lover's Pizza at Pizza Hut

Veggie Lover's Pizza

Needed a little more cheese to hold the large veggies but loved it. One you definately need a fork to eat with!!

weezer photo

weezer

Pendleton, IN

poor customer service-ALWAYS!

On numerous occasions, I have tried to call an order in and no one answers the phone. I drive to the location and it is open! I hear the phone ringing off the wall while employees are chatting to each other. Today I stopped at lunch(12:55) to purchase the buffet. After waiting 10 minutes at the registar, the girl told me “sorry-buffet closed at 1pm”.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Good For Kids
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/24/2015 A diner from Anderson, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Thank you for hosting our birthday party. It was wonderful!
  • 7/06/2015 A diner from Anderson, IN tried it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/26/2014 A diner from CA tried it.

• 10/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I ordered a delivery and was told 45 minutes.. 90 minutes later my 2 orders of 8 wings and a single breadstick order arrived (25$ btw) burned and cold.. Yeah I'd say don't let teenagers run the show.. I've ordered a lot but never again! I'
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Pendleton Or, Pizza Hut Pendleton Indiana, Pizza Hut Pendleton Oregon, Pendleton Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Pendleton In, Pizza Hut In Pendleton, Pizza Hut Pendleton, and Pizzhut Pendleton Indiana.