9197 Staples Mill Rd
Richmond, VA 23228

Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Chicken wings, Lunch

Pizza Hut is a Pizza, Chicken wings, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 9/22/2017

A diner from US tried it.

GSL photo

GSL

Richmond, VA

Stuff your stuff crust

My son likes Papa Johns and I never get to order stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hutt. No big deal, the pizza arrived 10 minutes late; however, it was the wrong pizza. My wife attempted to call to report the mistake, but was disconnected after spending 10 minutes on hold. She called back and was disconnected again. Finally, I called and spent over 15 minutes, mostly on hold, the person was very short and unprofessional. After I explained what happened, I was told to wait for a manager and placed back on hold. The person picked up the phone, without greeting me or seeing if I was on the phone, and said it will be 35 minutes, no apologies for the mistake, the wait, or the inconvenience. I told them that we had been dealing with this issue in excess of 30 minutes, my wife had been disconnected twice, and I would like a refund. I was told that if I was refunded I would not receive another pizza. They were informed they will be losing my business. While typing this another driver arrived with another pizza and attempted to charge us for it! Stuff your stuffed crust, I’ll be eating Papa Johns.

Pizza Chicken wings Dinner

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Staples Mill Road Richmond Virginia, Pizza Hut Staples Mill Road Richmond Va, Pizza Hut Staples Mill Road Order Online, Pizza Hut Staple Mills Rd, Pizza Hut Staples Mill Road, Pizza Hut 23228, Pizza Hut In Staples Mill Plaza, and Pizza Hur Staples Mill Road Staple Mill Plaza.