31621 Gratiot Ave
Roseville, MI 48066-4553

Pizza Hut

Cuisine: Pizza, Chicken wings, Lunch

• 8/28/2017

A dining patron from Roseville, MI tried it.

Original-2-300x200

Pizza Hut has long been one of the most popular pizza chains around. But exactly how did it get its start, and how much cheese and pepperoni does it use every year? These are important questions, ...read more

Pizza

annashetty photo

annashetty

Washington, DC

Good

The information shared is good, hopefully it will help me a lot
impossible game

arunb6 photo

arunb6

New Delhi, DL

fantastic

Simple explorations will be easy for you like the open internet explorer windows 10 . Every time you can clear lots of complexity which is really very necessary to solve.

VictoriaS232323 photo

VictoriaS232323

Fraser, MI

Disgraceful!

I walked in and this chick with big pinkish hair was at the register and ignored me while she talked to a coworker. Finally after a few minutes, she asked if she could help me and I told her I was picking up an order, she then started back talking to her coworker and laughing and then asked my name and if I ordered online I said yes. I then paid for my order and she took a call and talked for a few more minutes. The delivery guy came up front and gathered his ordered and carried it out. The cook made eye contact with me several times but no one gave me my food.

Finally after the wild hair girl got off of the phone she handed me my order.

This was by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced. This place is an unprofessional mess. It would have been worth it if my food was good, but I was mediocre. I will never come back to this location, EVER!!

The pink haired devil’ now has her entire family are sending me threats over my review. Maybe they should have used that energy to teach this idiot how to be respectful and courteous!

You can clearly see the pizza was half cooked and you can see the wristband from the ER. - 1 Large Pizza at Pizza Hut

1 Large Pizza

6/03/2019

A diner from Detroit, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

3/13/2019

A Diner chowhound from US tried Ram's Horn Restaurant.

2/26/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Phillipsburg, MO tried No 1 Chinese Food.

2/15/2019

A diner from US tried Thai House Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/11/2019

A Chinese food lover from Detroit, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food and liked it. They liked the food.

12/31/2018

A diner from Center Line, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food.

12/23/2018

A diner from Roseville, MI tried Club 11, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/09/2018

A Chinese food lover from Roseville, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/01/2018

A dining patron from Roseville, MI tried No 1 Chinese Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good chinese food for fairly cheap
11/05/2018

A Pub Food chowhound from Lansing, MI tried Club 11, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Chicken wings Dinner

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, Eastpointe, St Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Fraser.
People found this by searching for: 31621 Gratiot Ave and Photos Inside Pizza Hut On Gratiot.