656 W Otterman St
Greensburg, PA 15601

Pizza Italiano

Cuisine: Lunch, European, Calzones

Pizza Italiano is a Lunch, European, and Calzones restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Comments
"U deliver today "
  • 1/06/2018

A diner from Irwin, PA tried it.

• 11/30/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried it.

• 7/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/14/2017

A dining patron from Irwin, PA tried it.

• 2/26/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    U deliver today
  • 12/09/2016

A Lunch food lover from Sewickley, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2016

A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 3/15/2016

A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 1/03/2016

A Lunch food lover from US tried it.

• 9/03/2015

A Lunch food lover from Greensburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

sandynj photo

sandynj

Fries

This place has the best french fries. They are fresh, hot and greasy. Just add a little salt and ketchup and go to town. Their cheeseburgers are a little overdone, but practically everybody’’s are since the health nazis came down on hamburgers. The white pizza is another stunner. The soups are very good even if I put hot sauce in the Bacon potato soup. The Funnel Cakes rock, Good place AND they deliver

Never Ordering Again

This was a very disappointing pizza and family dinner. The pizza was so cheaply made it was dripping in grease, overcooked, and the cheese was nothing more then a plastic tasting glob. The other part of the order, chicken tender and ranch, were also overcooked and a small portion compared to other local restaurants. Pizza Italiano is a hard pass from here on out.

evemommy photo

evemommy

Greensburg, PA

My little gal LOVES this place!

We order from pizza Italiano at least 4 times a month our children love it, the pizza is the best around prices are affordable, for all the food you get. They are so kind when you call on the phone and I like it that they give you a total right then.

Even the deleivery people are polite. all around great place to eat.

Pizza - Large

Excellent!!!!! A+++++

jam20636 photo

jam20636

Delivery Guy Insulted Me

I used to order from Pizza Italiano all the time. Then one night when it began to snow. I called them and asked if they were delivering. They said, “yes.” I made my order, and the delivery guy had walked from the place, which is about 6 blocks down from my house.

Needless to say, the delivery guy told me that I needed to clean my steps. He was right, the snow was coming down so hard I couldnt keep up with it. Then, he said, “you could give two shits less, couldnt you?”

I looked at him in shock! I took my pizza in the house. Then I heard the delivery guy outside of the house tell passersby that he was going to piss in my bushes and all over my yard, and that I was a “dick”

I called to complain, and never heard anything again from them. I will never order from them again.

Buffalo Chicken Salad

Iceberg lettuce, you had to dress the chicken yourself with buffalo sauce. Usually have good food, but this was a dud.

Deliivery Traditional American Cuisine Dinner

Pizza Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Italiano is located near the cities of South Greensburg, Bovard, and Hempfield Township.
People found this by searching for: Italiano Pizza, Pizza Itailiano, Greensburg, Pa, Pizza Italiano, Pizza Italiano Greensburg Pa, Pizzeria Italiano, Pizza Italiano Greensburg, and Itaianopizza.