Pizza King Airport Plaza

Cuisine: Pizza, Wings, Pasta

Pizza King Airport Plaza is a Pizza, Wings, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"crust made well done; pizza is always hot and the flavoring of the dough is exceptional!"
"It's the best! Our family has been a customer of this pizza restaurant since the late 70's! It still tastes exactly how it was yrs ago! I have fond memories of my grandparents ordering and we would wait anxiously for the sound of the delivery lady to driv"
Comments
"ask about specials or coupons"
  • 11/04/2017

A Pizza food lover from Warwick, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2017

A dining patron from Warwick, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Warwick, RI tried it.

• 5/19/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Parsippany, NJ tried it.

• 6/03/2016

A Pizza food lover from Chelsea, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/23/2016

A dining patron from Warwick, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    ask about specials or coupons
  • 10/02/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/01/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/07/2013

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2013

A Pizza food lover from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it.

usaflees photo

usaflees

Warwick, RI

unbelievable

the best pizza i have ever eaten in my life, the crust and dough is like no other!!! look at their new site! http://www.pizzakingri.com

Pizza

best i have ever had

June 6, 2010

Combined delivery orders without checking

We work in a large office building in different areas and we had separately called in orders for pizza from another department. We have specific times we can eat. We called ahead to order our pizza in advance so there would be plenty of…
January 11, 2009

airport pizza king

I have had pizza, spinach pies,steak sandwiches,buffalo bites and numerous other food items here. I can't remember one time that I have gotten anything here that I have not really enjoyed.\r At lunch time when I have only a limited…

12/15/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Mousie's Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Warwick, RI tried Mike & Gel's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
GREAT food and staff
Cons
service as great
Comments
everything was great my new pizzaplace
11/25/2017

A dining patron from Warwick, RI tried Antonio's Bakery.

11/14/2017

A diner from New Haven, CT tried Han Palace.

11/13/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza Hut.

11/05/2017

A diner from Warwick, RI tried Subway.

11/04/2017

A diner from Warwick, RI tried Pizza King Airport Plaza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/30/2017

A diner from West Warwick, RI tried Pizza Hut.

10/29/2017

A diner from Warwick, RI tried Timmy's Restaurant.

10/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Warwick, RI tried China Sea Restaurant.

Pizza Delivery Takeout
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM (Pizza King Airport Plaza Warick, RI Hours OF Operation Weekends)
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM (Pizza King Airport Plaza Warwick, RI Hours Of Operation)

Pizza King Airport Plaza  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza King Airport Plaza is located near the cities of East Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Airport Pizza Warwick Ri, Pizza King Warwick Ri Menu, Pizza King Menu, Pizza King In Warwick Ri, Pizza King Warwick, Pizza King Warwick Ri, Pizza King.Menu, Pizza King Ri, and Pizza King Ri Menu.