Pizza King

Neighborhoods: Sand Point
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"I disappointed with my pizza was suppose to have extra cheese and the lady didn't even offer to make it right I'm in customer service and obviously she got my money and was cool"
  • 5/13/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Fort Wayne, IN tried it.

• 3/14/2017

A dining patron from Fort Wayne, IN tried it.

• 3/13/2017

A diner from Fort Wayne, IN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/01/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Fort Wayne, IN tried it.

• 12/08/2016

A diner from Elkhart, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2016

A diner from Wakarusa, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/22/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Fort Wayne, IN tried it and liked it.

• 5/29/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

Pizza

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Pizza King  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza King is located near the cities of Fort Wayne11 00am.
People found this by searching for: Pizza King Fort Wayne Indiana Bluffton Rd, Pizza King Bluffton Rd, Pizza King Bluffton Road Fort Wayne, Pizza King Bluffton Rd Fort Wayne In, Pizza King Bluffton Road, Pizza King Fort Wayne, and Pizza King Fort Wayne In Bluffton Road.