Pizza Milano

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

June 21, 2011

Rude, Incompetent, Mess up orders

When I called I specify an order for pick-up when asked "pick-up or delivery." They take my order and tell me it will be an hour and a half. This was on a Tuesday afternoon at 3pm. I couldn't wait that long so I told them to cancel it…
August 24, 2009

LOVED IT

I love this chain and it's food, especially the seafood pizza and seafood hoagie. I like the one in Robinson best. One of my favorite places. I don't like the neighborhood that this location is in.
February 10, 2009

TRY IT IF YOU CAN TOLERATE GREAT PIZZA WITH RUDE SERVICE

The person who took my take out order wrote it down wrong and I didn't realize the mistake until I got home. I called back and was told that they didn't make a mistake. I asked to speak with the manager was hung up on. I called back adn…

6/26/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Allison Park, PA tried Hog's Head Bar and Grill in Reserve Township.

6/25/2017

A Diner chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Drew's Family Restaurant.

6/23/2017

A Pizza food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Shack in Brentwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Best pizza
6/23/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Green Front Inn in Southside Flats and liked it.

6/22/2017

A diner from US tried Kason's Restaurant in Downtown and liked it.

6/22/2017

A Diner food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Ferris Wheel in Carrick.

6/21/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Bobby's Lounge in Brentwood.

6/21/2017

A Diner chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Ferris Wheel in Carrick, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good home cooked meals, especially liked the Rueben and Chili. Reasonable prices.
6/20/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, CO tried Family Restaurant in Carrick, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly owners and quick service. Authentic tasting food and prices are reasonable
6/20/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from US tried Dor-stop Restaurant.

Pizza Delivery American

Pizza Milano  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Milano is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Milano Greentree, Pizza Milano Pittsburgh Menu, 1302 Fifth Ave Pittsburgh, Pizza Milano Bellevue Menu, Pizza Milano Menu Bellevue, Pizza Milano Pittsburgh, Pizza Milano Downtown Pittsburgh, and 1302 5th Ave Pittsburgh.