Pizza Milano

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza, American, Sandwiches

June 21, 2011

Rude, Incompetent, Mess up orders

When I called I specify an order for pick-up when asked "pick-up or delivery." They take my order and tell me it will be an hour and a half. This was on a Tuesday afternoon at 3pm. I couldn't wait that long so I told them to cancel it…
August 24, 2009

LOVED IT

I love this chain and it's food, especially the seafood pizza and seafood hoagie. I like the one in Robinson best. One of my favorite places. I don't like the neighborhood that this location is in.
February 10, 2009

TRY IT IF YOU CAN TOLERATE GREAT PIZZA WITH RUDE SERVICE

The person who took my take out order wrote it down wrong and I didn't realize the mistake until I got home. I called back and was told that they didn't make a mistake. I asked to speak with the manager was hung up on. I called back adn…

5/23/2017

A Burgers food lover from Apple Valley, CA tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/22/2017

A chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Palmer Restaurants in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Chan An Restaurant in Crafton Heights.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Maietta Restaurant in Mt. Oliver Boro and liked it.

5/21/2017

An American chowhound from Aliquippa, PA tried Wild Rosemary.

5/21/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Paisano's Restaurant in Allentown and liked it. They liked the food.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Coraopolis, PA tried Cafe Milano in Downtown.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Chopstick House and liked it.

5/19/2017

A dining patron from Camp Hill, PA tried Mineo's Pizza Green Tree in Oakwood.

5/19/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Custard's First Stand, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Delivery American

Pizza Milano  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Milano is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Milano Greentree, Pizza Milano Pittsburgh, 1302 Fifth Ave Pittsburgh, Pizza Milano Menu Bellevue, Pizza Milano Pittsburgh Menu, Pizza Milano Bellevue Menu, Pizza Milano Downtown Pittsburgh, and 1302 5th Ave Pittsburgh.