Pizza Milano

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza, American, Sandwiches

June 21, 2011

Rude, Incompetent, Mess up orders

When I called I specify an order for pick-up when asked "pick-up or delivery." They take my order and tell me it will be an hour and a half. This was on a Tuesday afternoon at 3pm. I couldn't wait that long so I told them to cancel it…
August 24, 2009

LOVED IT

I love this chain and it's food, especially the seafood pizza and seafood hoagie. I like the one in Robinson best. One of my favorite places. I don't like the neighborhood that this location is in.
February 10, 2009

TRY IT IF YOU CAN TOLERATE GREAT PIZZA WITH RUDE SERVICE

The person who took my take out order wrote it down wrong and I didn't realize the mistake until I got home. I called back and was told that they didn't make a mistake. I asked to speak with the manager was hung up on. I called back adn…

1/20/2018

A dining patron from Vancouver, WA tried Cliffside Restaurant in Duquesne Heights.

1/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Pizza Hut in Bloomfield and liked it. They liked the food.

1/19/2018

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Conicella Pizza in Greenfield.

1/19/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Union Grill in North Oakland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/19/2018

An American chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Grant Bar.

1/19/2018

A dining patron from US tried Maietta Restaurant in Mt. Oliver Boro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A Bakeries food lover from US tried Rosenbloom's Bakery Corporation in Squirrel Hill South.

1/15/2018

A Chinese food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Hunan Wok Chinese Takeout in Carrick, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/14/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Giorgio's Place in Allegheny West and liked it.

1/09/2018

An American food lover from Bridgeville, PA tried Atria's Pleasant Hills, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Delivery American

Pizza Milano  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Milano is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Milano Pittsburgh, Pizza Milano Pittsburgh Menu, Pizza Milano Menu Bellevue, Pizza Milano Bellevue Menu, Pizza Milano Downtown Pittsburgh, Pizza Milano Greentree, 1302 5th Ave Pittsburgh, and 1302 Fifth Ave Pittsburgh.