Pizza Nook

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Subs

Pizza Nook is a Pizza, Lunch, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly group of people and the bread is baked fresh! Love their pizza!"
"This place scammed us. They run the credit card and say machine is broken and u need to pay cash...you end up paying twice. It's happenrd a couple of times now"
Cons
"This place is disgusting. A couple of the wings smelled like poop, and yes I mean poo. I am praying to GOD that this was not the case since it was my 5 year old little girl who was it eating it and brought it to my attention. Just sick!!"
  • 9/15/2016

A dining patron from Saratoga Springs, NY tried it and didn't like it.

• 7/16/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Clifton Park, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly group of people and the bread is baked fresh! Love their pizza!
  • 3/27/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/20/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/28/2013

A Pizza food lover from Tempe, AZ tried it.

• 8/10/2013

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/09/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Rochester, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ostomy828 photo

ostomy828

Saratoga Springs, NY

Pizza Nook

I ordered Lasagna and it was disgusting! The pasta was overcooked or burned. There was very little meat in the lasagna and it was swimming in sauce. It was not the first time I have ordered from this restaurant and I was appalled at the poor preparation.

Lasagna

Pizza Lunch Subs

Pizza Nook  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Nook is located near the cities of Malta.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Nook Milton Ny, Pizza Nook, Pizza Nook Malta Ny, Pizza Nook Malta Ny Menu, Restaurants In Ballston Spa, Pizza Nook Malta Menu, Pizza Nook Milton Nh, The Pizza Nook, and Pizza Nook Menu.