600 William Street
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Pizza & Pasta

Cuisine: Pizza, Soups, European

Pizza & Pasta is a Pizza, Soups, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 8/09/2020

A dining patron from Denville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The linguine with meat sauce was excellent !
  • 4/02/2020

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 9/05/2014

• 4/26/2014

• 2/20/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

LoisCole1990 photo

LoisCole1990

Harlem, NY

I have been a client of Pizza & Pasta for a long time

They are my favorites for pizza on a magnificent dough)))
Today I found out that they had rolls. I studied the menu, there are “bold” offers
I decided to try it. The first impression is accuracy in the details! Everything is marked with the Name, Weight, Production time, Rolls are smooth, beautiful, like in a restaurant. Further a pleasant smell !!! Everything, as expected, the fish smells of fish, and vegetables are vegetables, rice is boiled in moderation, white fragrant ginger is included. The taste of rolls earned the highest praise)))
We ate them without sauces, I wanted to feel all the shades of taste.
I took pizza to work at essaywriterservices, my colleagues liked it very much and we will take it more often)))
I really hope that high quality products will be not only at the start, but also later.
 I only felt a brackish hue of cheese when I licked a flower from above. I did not add strawberry sauce. Sorry. I am inclined to more fruity roll options presented by other manufacturers. Total: the average price in the city, the quality and volume of their money
Thank. The family was satisfied.

Cheese Ravioli

pizza and rolls

Sjeff316 photo

Sjeff316

Edison, NJ

I been eating at this restaurant for years. The...

I been eating at this restaurant for years. The food is awesome , the rigatoni pizza and pasta is amazing. The pizza is the way pizza is supposed to be. My parents love this place when they come to visit. Good stuff. Very friendly owner. Check it out.

Chicken Francese

Is amazing

nicky123 photo

nicky123

Piscataway, NJ

Steve

Is one of the best Italian restaurants in town, the food is great, my kids and wife love this place. Service is excellent. Is a very clean restaurant.

fresh clams over linguine

Is very tasty, is a great dish.

chicken parmigiana

is awesome, the sauce is the best.

Cheese Ravioli

You can tell they are homemade, they are really good.

christ123 photo

christ123

Middlesex, NJ

Bob19

My wife and I go here abouth once a week. I love the place, the food is awesome. Is one of my favorite restaurants. I never had a bad meal, the food is always great and the services is excellent. Pizza and pasta gets 5 stars from me.

Penne Vodka

Great dish, the best from anywhere.

Eggplant Rollatini

Every time we go the food is great, never have a problem, my kids don’t like to go anywhere as the food is the best.

Pizza Pasta Shops Soups

Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of , Highland Park, Edison, Edison Twp, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Pizza And Pasta In Piscataway Nj, Pizza Pasta Piscataway Nj, Menu For Pizza And Pasta Williams Street, Pizza And Pasta In Piscataway, Pizza & Pasta Piscataway Nj, Pizza And Pasta Piscataway Nj, Pizza And Pasta Piscataway Menu, Pizza And Pasta Piscataway Nj Menu, and Pizza And Pasta Piscataway.