4143 Lankershim Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91602

Pizza Per Tutti

Neighborhoods: Studio City
Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Italian

Pizza Per Tutti is a Pizza, Pasta, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Maria69 photo

Maria69

San Diego, CA

FABULOUS FIND

This is my new favorite restaurant!!! Pizza Per Tutti is a true hidden gem in the city. They serve the best Italian food in town – without a doubt. I’ve been to fancy upscale Italian restaurants and nothing compares to their fresh pastas. Since I discovered this place a few weeks ago I’ve dined there about 7 times. I highly suggested their specials. They often have a pasta with seafood on their specials menu. I recently had linguini seafood in a light delicate tomato sauce(spicy)….it was amazing! They serve a high-end meal at a great price. I’m working my way down their menu…..looking forward to trying everything.

Linguini seafood

Linguini with scallops, shrimp, calamari, clams and mussels in a spicy tomato sauce.

Totti photo

Van Nuys, CA

Been a customer for two years

We live just around the corner of Pizza Per Tutti, always depends on their take out during the busy weekdays. Their food is always good, consistant in its quality and service. well, it’s like asking your mum to fix your something to eat real quick, and no doubt your mum knows what you like…and you feel good afterwards.

spaghetti meatball

PizzaPerTutti photo

PizzaPerTutti

Worth it Every Time

Whatever the tiny shop lacks in tables and assorted other restaurant trappings—which is to say, everything—it makes up for in in pizza, in personality, and in very tasty, obviously homespun food.

sandraperez photo

sandraperez

Southern Italian

This wonderful restaurant hits all the notes. This is NOT a Little Italy Southern Italian glop-fest. Fresh, exquisitely prepared food in portions that are appropriate. Warm and friendly atmosphere and great thin-crust traditional Roman pizzas. Do yoursef and look for a very different experience – probabaly more Carmine’s style for folks from out of town.

Pasta Primavera

I had the Pasta Primavera and baby green salad for lunch and I have never had anything more delicious in my life! A definite must for the food lovers!

SweetwaterSA photo

SweetwaterSA

North Hollywood, CA

Pizza Per Tutti is fabulous!

This is my favorite place to eat pizza, it’s what I dream about when I’m away from home. The All meat is most definitely my favorite, and the people who work there are sweet and lovely. I have taken practically every one of my friends there, and they all agree, Fabulous Pizza !!

All meat Pizza

OK, well, I can’t really comment on the entirety of Pizza Per Tutti menu since I can’t get past the pizza. I order it every time and I think it’s the best pizza in NOHO. The sauce is light and fruity, cheese is perfect, the pepperoni they use is great (OK, a little oily) and the crust is almost always perfect too.The pizza is SO worth it and I think prices are entirely reasonable in relation to the quality. Four cheers.

aliciafr photo

aliciafr

Woodland Hills, CA

Absolutely worth the trip

After reading the reviews, I was excited to try this restaurant. It did not disappoint. The food was fantastic! The mushroom soup was wonderful starting with the incredible smell when the waiter removed the cover. The spaghetti was everything the reviews said it would be, I felt like I was back in Italy again. I live in San Diego. , and only get to the city once or twice a year. I look so forward to a wonderful dining experience and I certainly got it at Pizza Per Tutti . Thank you.

Chicken Scaloppini

" Bravo " to the chef, delicious meal.

Dominique photo

Dominique

Culver City, CA

GREAT!

I went to Pizza Per Tutti for the first time this week. The staff are very pleasant, the food was delicious! I did not get to taste their pizza but most customer ordered it and it looked really good. I will definitely go back and try their pizza. The music was great, their prices are fair. I will recommend this place 2 anyone. Its not a super fancy place but a nice restaurant to go to on any given night just to hang out, eat good and feel right @ home.

ThiS DisH iS VeRy TaStY aNd It OnLy cOsTs $ 13 , VeRy ChEaP vS
PoRtIoN.

Maxime photo

Maxime

The best Pizza Restaurant on Lankershim blvd -universal city

I have been a Universal City “Native” for 38 plus years and have seen this neighborhood through its good times and bad times. Of all the new pizzerias, cafes, restaurants that have opened in the past several years with this “gentrification” we are going through, Pizza Per Tutti is by far the best pizzeria/restaurant I have had the pleasure of patronizing. The food is amazing and the owners are friendly, “on hands” people. Even the chef has come by and asked how I am enjoying my meal. I have not gotten that from those “hipster” joints that are popping up all over.

Spaghetti with Meatballs

KellyFame photo

KellyFame

Great online ordering system

Great online ordering system
I’ve gotten to the point where i’d much rather order delivery through online means (GrubHub.com or eat24hours.com) and this place has a decent online ordering system. makes it convenient to order great-tasting pizza. the cheezy garlic knots are amazing! i agree with the review (google) that the pastas (delivery at least) need to be as good as the pizza. but still, this place is the best in the area!

Sausage and Rapini Pizza

Sooooooooooooooooo fresh and tasty.

EricLUV photo

We're from Italy

This is probably your best bet for fairly authentic Italian food. My wife and I love it there. We bring our 4 year old daughter and are always treated very well. The pizzas are excellent as are the Pastas and Salads. We made the mistake of having pizza at Pitfire once and were so disappointed. We find the Pizzas at Pizza Per Tutti more flavorful

Misael photo

Misael

Santa Monica, CA

Small restaurants are the best,,,

For a small neighborhood place Pizza Per Tutti is getting a lot of talk, i had to find out why… its clear to me as a LA foodie snob, bigger is not always better, a small rest. gets to concentrate on the little things that count to some of us, like being personal and polite to your customers, and they got that memo unlike some of the hipper places near by, the food here was delicious, the pizza was so nice and simple and has a taste i couldn’t quite get, until the waiter informed us it was their use of buffalo mozzarella which causes this unique woodsy flavor, the Tiramisu is not only huge for a small place but right on with some of the best i have had, salads are just fine not their strong point, all and all i am glad to say its worth the trip down here to a street i have never been on to enjoy a wonderful meal.

Pizza Pasta Italian
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 11:00PM
10:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 11:00PM (7 days / week)
Chz8suuv0r4jameje4dzbg

Soups in Valley Village

Curry House

Indian in Beverly Glen

Pizza Per Tutti  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Per Tutti is located near the cities of Toluca Terrace, Coquitlam, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, and Sherman Village.
People found this by searching for: Pizza On Lankershim Studio City, Judie Segal North Hollywood,Ca, Pizza Per Tutti, Restaurant Setups, Pizza Table Setup, Table Setups, Pizza Per Tutti Studio City, Tutti Per Te, and Lunch Table Setups.