282 Middletown Rd
Waterford, NY 12188

Pizza Plus

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Sandwiches

Pizza Plus is a Pizza, Catering, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Hair in my sub, i just about puked"
Cons
"slow delivery person taking order cant get it right cold when it came cook yelled at me when i called to advise of the problem ignorant will never order anything from there if you want wrong food cold this is your place"
"Not much of a con, besides take out only, and is a great value for the $"
Comments
"not gonna waste my time"
  • 2/07/2019

A diner from Schenectady, NY tried it.

• 9/25/2017

A dining patron from Troy, NY tried it.

• 7/24/2017

A diner from Albany, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2016

A dining patron from Herkimer, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/10/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Troy, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Not much of a con, besides take out only, and is a great value for the $
  • 9/17/2016

A Pizza food lover from Troy, NY tried it.

• 9/17/2016

A diner from Enfield, CT tried it.

• 7/07/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Troy, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/16/2016

A diner from Hughson, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2016

A dining patron from Troy, NY tried it.

RTBond photo

RTBond

Clifton Park, NY

Consistantly good

I have ordered for years. Always good food.

Feathered Wings

Okay so this was the second time I had ordered from Pizza Plus, the first time, no issues. This time?! Horrible. The pizza itself is pretty good, not amazing but good. The wings is where we had problems. First, they weren’t crispy in any way. I could get over that, No problem, but then I realized my wings had feathers. Not just a stray chicken hair, full on feathers. When I called to complain, the own got on and told me that that was how that are, that they do not check their wings before cooking them, they also don’t slaughter and pluck their own chickens so they had no control over what went out the door. When I said that was ridiculous, he hung up on me. When I called back I spoke to another man who said that the best they could do was have ME bring them the wings and as long as we hadn’t eaten any then they could refund me half the cost of the wings. When I explained that actual wings were on the bottom of the container the second man responded “I know that happens but I need the wings back.” This is ridiculous. I get that sometimes things happen and to be honest a simple “I’m sorry” would have gone a LONG LONG way, but they didn’t do anything but insult me. Not convinced? I have pictures of the feathers.

18 Wingers at Pizza Plus

18 Wingers

Pizza Catering Delivery

Pizza Plus  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Plus is located near the cities of Lansingburgh, Cohoes, Halfmoon, and Santiago.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Plus Waterford Ny Menu, Pizza Plus Menu Waterford Ny, Half Moon Pizza Plus Menu, Pizza Plus Waterford Menu, Pizza Plus Halfmoon Ny, Pizza Plus Waterford Ny, and Pizza Plus Halfmoon.