5110 Rue Beaubien E
Montreal Metro Area, QC H1T 1V7

Pizza Savoureuse

(Between 39e Avenue and 40e Avenue)

Neighborhoods: Marie-Victorin
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Halal

Pizza Savoureuse is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Halal restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

quiet spot for quick food

I have been here more than once, for lunch and for supper. The place is usually pretty deserted, and a French sports or news station plays on a TV overhead.

The specialty is pizza. Pizza with fries, pizza with poutine, pizza and Pepsi, pizza with more pizza. But on my first visit, I spied something on the overhead menu my lunchmate would enjoy more than pizza….. which the cashier then needed my help to find in the menu! Since then, it’s the only thing we’ve bought here.

While you wait, there is plenty of reading material. A whole week’s worth of La Presse was available on my last visit. I’ve also seen trade magazines for the pizza and foodservice industries.

I’ll probably be back. That club sandwich is pretty good, especially with the sauce.

club sandwich

Chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato on white bread. Lots of crisp golden fries, with a rich thick sauce. (Make sure you get the sauce!) A can of soft drink is also included.

Pizza Sandwiches Takeout

Pizza Savoureuse  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza Savoureuse is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Savoureuse Menu.