Pizza Works

Cuisine: Pizza, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"By far the worst pizza anywhere, I've made better pizza at my house."
Cons
"Food sucks, pizza looks and taste it was made by a 5yr old. Waste of money "
Comments
"If your looking for good pizza don't come here, worst pizza I've ever had in my 38yrs"

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Takeout Kid's Menu

Pizza Works  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/20/2017 A diner from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2017 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    By far the worst pizza anywhere, I've made better pizza at my house.
    Cons
    Food sucks, pizza looks and taste it was made by a 5yr old. Waste of money
    Comments
  • 1/31/2016 A diner from Youngstown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2013 A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it.

• 10/31/2013 A diner from Amherst, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/06/2013 A diner from Elyria, OH tried it.

People found this by searching for: Hubbard Pizza Works Menu/Prices, Pizza Works Hubbard Leave Review, Pizza Works Hubbard Menu, Pizza Works Hubbard Ohio Menu, Hubbard Pizza Works, Pizza Works Prices, A Works Hubbard Ohio Menu, and Hubbard Pizza Works Menu.