Pizza Works

Cuisine: Pizza, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"By far the worst pizza anywhere, I've made better pizza at my house."
Cons
"Food sucks, pizza looks and taste it was made by a 5yr old. Waste of money "
Comments
"If your looking for good pizza don't come here, worst pizza I've ever had in my 38yrs"
  • 4/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Mcnabb, IL tried it.

• 3/20/2017

A dining patron from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    By far the worst pizza anywhere, I've made better pizza at my house.
    Cons
    Food sucks, pizza looks and taste it was made by a 5yr old. Waste of money
    Comments
  • 1/31/2016

A dining patron from Youngstown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2014

• 11/17/2013

A Pizza food lover from Providence, RI tried it and liked it.

• 10/31/2013

A diner from Amherst, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/06/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Elyria, OH tried it.

Pizza

Pizza Takeout Kid's Menu

Pizza Works  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Works Hubbard Leave Review, Hubbard Pizza Works Menu/Prices, Hubbard Pizza Works Menu, Pizza Works Hubbard Ohio Menu, Pizza Works Hubbard, Pizza Works Prices, Hubbard Pizza Works, A Works Hubbard Ohio Menu, and Pizza Works Hubbard Menu.