Pizzeria Americana

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Philma photo

Rochester, NY

We decided to try a different pizza place and it was a huge mistake.
Absolutley the worst pizza I have ever tried, a frozen pizza blows this crap away. The guy on the phone actually said, “your gonna love our pizza”. The sauce was too sweet tasted more like jar spagetti sauce. It had so much cheese that everything fell off, and it was impossible to chew. My wife commented that it look like “gas station pizza” but it was far worse. The crust was too thick like a loaf of bread, and tough as leather. Over all it was just a mess and the flavor was disgusting. How they stay in business is beyound me.
My advice in this part of Greece, go to Pontillos.

foodcritic12 photo

Rochester, NY

This is probably the worst pizza I have ever had. I went there because they have whole wheat crust. My mistake. First, they charge $1 extra to use a credit card, which violates Visa Mastercard policy, then they don’t even slice the pizza for you (I had to myself when I got home), the toppings didn’t even stay on the pizza, they fell off with every bite, and finally when i did eat the pizza, it left the worst after taste in my mouth. Never again will I buy pizza from here, and I suggest you do the same.

jennygrattan photo

Victor, NY

not to be confused with the Brighton location

they’ve been under separate management for 2 years. Brighton kicks Greece’s ass.

better than grandmas’

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Catering Lunch

From CityGrid:

Pizzeria Americana is a locally owned pizza shop right here in Greece NY. We're located off of Long Pond Rd., just North of Latta Rd., near the Greece Town Hall. Although the name has changed a couple times throughout the years, the recipes and our goals have all stayed the same. We strive to give you the best quality pizza, with a friendly and clean atmosphere. Whether it is pick-up or delivery, we want to make you the best pizza - ever!. Greece Location 585 227 9913516 Long Pond RoadRochester NY 14612; www.kipspizzeriaamericana.com Brighton Location 585 271 58601860 Monroe AveRochester NY 14620; www.pizzeriaamericanaohana.com

Pizzeria Americana  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizzeria Americana is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Pizzeria Americana, Americana Pizzeria, Pizzeria Americana Rochester Ny, Pizza Voips In Rochester Ny Product Display Cases, Pizzeria Americana Greece Ny, Pizzeria Americana Greece, Pizza Americana Rochester Ny, and Pizzeria Americana Menu.