Pizzeria Americana

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

• 4/03/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 8/03/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

Philma photo

Philma

Rochester, NY

Crap

We decided to try a different pizza place and it was a huge mistake.
Absolutley the worst pizza I have ever tried, a frozen pizza blows this crap away. The guy on the phone actually said, “your gonna love our pizza”. The sauce was too sweet tasted more like jar spagetti sauce. It had so much cheese that everything fell off, and it was impossible to chew. My wife commented that it look like “gas station pizza” but it was far worse. The crust was too thick like a loaf of bread, and tough as leather. Over all it was just a mess and the flavor was disgusting. How they stay in business is beyound me.
My advice in this part of Greece, go to Pontillos.

foodcritic12 photo

foodcritic12

Rochester, NY

awful

This is probably the worst pizza I have ever had. I went there because they have whole wheat crust. My mistake. First, they charge $1 extra to use a credit card, which violates Visa Mastercard policy, then they don’t even slice the pizza for you (I had to myself when I got home), the toppings didn’t even stay on the pizza, they fell off with every bite, and finally when i did eat the pizza, it left the worst after taste in my mouth. Never again will I buy pizza from here, and I suggest you do the same.

jennygrattan photo

jennygrattan

Victor, NY

not to be confused with the Brighton location

they’ve been under separate management for 2 years. Brighton kicks Greece’s ass.

pierogi

better than grandmas’

11/20/2017

A dining patron from Ansonia, CT tried U N Cafe and Hookah Lounge in Swillburg.

11/19/2017

A diner from Fairport, NY tried No. 1 Rochester.

11/17/2017

A Dim Sum chowhound from Victor, NY tried Canton House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very good dim sum. Don't expect perfect English or white tablecloth service, but everyone was pleasant and helpful. Menu items looked and smelled wonderful. Menu looks wonderful. Seems less Americanized than most.
11/16/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Rochester, NY tried Davies Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

A diner from Utica, NY tried Shamrock Jack's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My boyfriend and I have been to Shamrock Jack's several times, each time with friendly staff and amazing food. The calamari is cooked to perfection, not to mention the rich flavours of the onion soup !
11/15/2017

A diner from New Haven, CT tried DAC Hoa Restaurant in Park Avenue, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Old Country Buffet and liked it.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from Churchville, NY tried Little Caesars, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/11/2017

A Dutch food lover from Hilton, NY tried Dutch Mill.

11/06/2017

A chowhound from Rochester, NY tried Reunion Inn and liked it.

Pizza Catering Lunch

Pizzeria Americana  Restaurant Reviews

Pizzeria Americana is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Pizzeria Americana Greece Ny, Americana Pizzeria, Pizza Voips In Rochester Ny Product Display Cases, Pizzeria Americana Rochester Ny, Pizzeria Americana, Pizzeria Americana Greece, Pizzeria Americana Menu, and Pizza Americana Rochester Ny.