Pizzeria Americana

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

• 4/03/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 8/03/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Philma photo

Philma

Rochester, NY

Crap

We decided to try a different pizza place and it was a huge mistake.
Absolutley the worst pizza I have ever tried, a frozen pizza blows this crap away. The guy on the phone actually said, “your gonna love our pizza”. The sauce was too sweet tasted more like jar spagetti sauce. It had so much cheese that everything fell off, and it was impossible to chew. My wife commented that it look like “gas station pizza” but it was far worse. The crust was too thick like a loaf of bread, and tough as leather. Over all it was just a mess and the flavor was disgusting. How they stay in business is beyound me.
My advice in this part of Greece, go to Pontillos.

foodcritic12 photo

foodcritic12

Rochester, NY

awful

This is probably the worst pizza I have ever had. I went there because they have whole wheat crust. My mistake. First, they charge $1 extra to use a credit card, which violates Visa Mastercard policy, then they don’t even slice the pizza for you (I had to myself when I got home), the toppings didn’t even stay on the pizza, they fell off with every bite, and finally when i did eat the pizza, it left the worst after taste in my mouth. Never again will I buy pizza from here, and I suggest you do the same.

jennygrattan photo

jennygrattan

Victor, NY

not to be confused with the Brighton location

they’ve been under separate management for 2 years. Brighton kicks Greece’s ass.

pierogi

better than grandmas’

4/24/2018

A Diner chowhound from Penn Yan, NY tried Town & Country Family Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A diner from Chelsea, MA tried Min's Chinese Restaurant in Edgerton.

4/19/2018

A diner from US tried Golden Unicorn in Mayor's Heights.

4/15/2018

A Diner chowhound from Rochester, NY tried Mels Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from Hammondsport, NY tried Golden Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
QuAlity
Cons
None
Comments
None
4/13/2018

A food lover from Ovid, NY tried Grill & Tap Room at Shadow Lake and liked it.

4/12/2018

A food lover from Grand Island, NY tried Reunion Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/31/2018

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Lovin Cup.

3/31/2018

A Diner food lover from Rochester, NY tried Ridgeview Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing fancy but good food and fast service.
3/29/2018

A dining patron from Geneva, NY tried Chen Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Chinese food in the area
Pizza Catering Lunch

Pizzeria Americana  Restaurant Reviews

Pizzeria Americana is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Americana Pizzeria, Pizzeria Americana Menu, Pizzeria Americana, Pizza Voips In Rochester Ny Product Display Cases, Pizzeria Americana Rochester Ny, Pizzeria Americana Greece Ny, Pizzeria Americana Greece, and Pizza Americana Rochester Ny.