Pizzeria Americana

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

• 4/03/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 8/03/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pizza

Philma photo

Philma

Rochester, NY

Crap

We decided to try a different pizza place and it was a huge mistake.
Absolutley the worst pizza I have ever tried, a frozen pizza blows this crap away. The guy on the phone actually said, “your gonna love our pizza”. The sauce was too sweet tasted more like jar spagetti sauce. It had so much cheese that everything fell off, and it was impossible to chew. My wife commented that it look like “gas station pizza” but it was far worse. The crust was too thick like a loaf of bread, and tough as leather. Over all it was just a mess and the flavor was disgusting. How they stay in business is beyound me.
My advice in this part of Greece, go to Pontillos.

foodcritic12 photo

foodcritic12

Rochester, NY

awful

This is probably the worst pizza I have ever had. I went there because they have whole wheat crust. My mistake. First, they charge $1 extra to use a credit card, which violates Visa Mastercard policy, then they don’t even slice the pizza for you (I had to myself when I got home), the toppings didn’t even stay on the pizza, they fell off with every bite, and finally when i did eat the pizza, it left the worst after taste in my mouth. Never again will I buy pizza from here, and I suggest you do the same.

jennygrattan photo

jennygrattan

Victor, NY

not to be confused with the Brighton location

they’ve been under separate management for 2 years. Brighton kicks Greece’s ass.

pierogi

better than grandmas’

2/24/2018

A Diner food lover from Rochester, NY tried Kenna's Diner.

2/22/2018

An American chowhound from Durham, NC tried Delta House Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/16/2018

A dining patron from Penn Yan, NY tried Wendy's.

2/16/2018

An American chowhound from Hammondsport, NY tried Six 50 and liked it.

2/13/2018

A Chicken wings chowhound from Alden, NY tried 999 Market, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2018

A diner from Providence, RI tried H & A Deli in Maplewood.

2/09/2018

A diner from Rochester, NY tried Crazy Bowl Cafe, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
Go elsewhere, terrible quality
2/08/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Rochester, NY tried Tony D's in Corn Hill and liked it. They liked the food.

2/06/2018

A diner from Rochester, NY tried Dell's Market & Deli.

2/05/2018

A dining patron from Webster, NY tried Grill & Tap Room at Shadow Lake and liked it.

Pizza Catering Lunch

Pizzeria Americana  Restaurant Reviews

Pizzeria Americana is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Pizzeria Americana, Pizza Voips In Rochester Ny Product Display Cases, Pizza Americana Rochester Ny, Pizzeria Americana Menu, Pizzeria Americana Greece Ny, Pizzeria Americana Rochester Ny, Pizzeria Americana Greece, and Americana Pizzeria.