Pizzeria Scotty

Neighborhoods: West View
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Traditional

Pizzeria Scotty is a Pizza, Catering, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Everything is wonderful!!! Try the mozzerela sticks. Best I've ever had. Buffalo chicken pizza is my absolute favorite. "
  • 1/07/2015

Pros
  • 11/06/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/19/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/17/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

bwrighterbee photo

bwrighterbee

Milwaukee, WI

We did eat the pizza

I purchased a groupon deal for this pizza joint otherwise I don’t think I would have ever ordered from them. The deal sounded like a great bargain and I thought it would be good to use on a night when I was not up to cooking. The pizza was okay but the bread sticks were pretty inedible in my opinion. We did eat the pizza but the bread sticks got tossed out.

It is a purely take out situation with no tables for dining in, they do deliver but I found out after purchasing the groupon I lived outside the delivery zone. I might have been happier if I did not go out into the cold night to retrieve this pizza. It may be worth getting delivered if you are starved and the refrigerator is empty otherwise I would skip it.

Tigercobra photo

Tigercobra

Mequon, WI

Great pizza

My girlfriend introduced me to there pizza and I have loved it ever since. They always have been prompt with our orders and have never disappointed.

cinnamongirl photo

cinnamongirl

Milwaukee, WI

My Favorite Pizza Place!

Pizzeria Scotty is by far my favorite pizza place. Whenever I go anywhere else and have pizza, I always see how it holds up to Pizzeria Scotty. So far, none have! I usually will order the thin crust which is my favorite. Not a huge fan of the garlic bread, but that leaves more room for the pizza!

Sanguine photo

Sanguine

West Allis, WI

Delicious Dough and Sauce

I love pizza scotty. The friendly, fast delivery is tops. Ingredients are truly fresh and delicious.

double dough pizza

I had a small double dough pizza and added tomatoes, olives, and green peppers. It was delicious.

December 25, 2015

Hands down best thin Chicago style pizza in Milwaukee. Deep dish is great too; it?s all in the ingredients. Sauce with just the right amount of zing, without being too sweet or tangy. Cheese that is just perfect without being greasy. But…

Pizza Parking Catering
Shah Jee's Restaurant

Indian in Juneau Town

Pizzeria Scotty  Restaurant Reviews

Pizzeria Scotty is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Pizzeria Scotty, Pizzeria Scotty Milwaukee, Elm Grove Restaurants, Big Bend National Park Restaurants, Pizzeria Scotty West Allis Wi, Franklin Wi Restaurants, and Pizzeria Scotty Menu.