927 Mercury Dr

Pizzini's Italian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Jacinto City
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Chicken Parmesan is the best "
"Great food and atmosphere! "
"ALWAYS GOOD FOOD,THATS WHAT I GO THERE FOR."
"Best Pie (Pizza) ever!!!"
"Been going here for 24 years & never have had any item that wasn't delicious. Always friendly waitress & the owner she is always there to greet her customers. Highly recommend this place. "
"Pork Chop Thursday is the bomb!"
"Everything you can think of is great"
"Seafood Laguna was awsome"
"It was all around awesome"
"The food is delicious!!! I have been going there since I was a little girl... The Beef Boy is my favorite!!!"
"Excellent lasagne and salad bar and good service"
"Great food and very nice setting"
Cons
"Parking"
"They need to expand!"
"Hard to find parking"
Comments
"I used to eat here back in '74/'75. Didn't realize you're still there!! Next trip to H-town, we're stopping by!"
"Great dine in experience enjoy the view"
  • 4/24/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2017

An Italian chowhound from Vallejo, CA tried it.

• 3/28/2017

• 3/01/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/21/2017

• 2/20/2017

• 2/07/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 2/03/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 11/14/2016

• 11/08/2016

A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

July 26, 2011

PIZZINI'S

EXCELLENT, WE FREQUENT OFTEN, Steak, Chicken Fried Steak or Chicken Fried Chicken, All good, My favorite is Baked Pasta pesto with veggies. Good atmosphere. Liked everything I ever ate here.
March 14, 2011

I'm never disappointed

I have always thought this place as a hidden treasure. It has been here for years and I have never disappointed. The Seafood Lasagna is very rich and flavorful and my boyfriends swears the lasagna is one of the best he's had. A couple…
June 3, 2010

Pizza is terrible!!!

I saw the reviews and thought I would play it safe and try the highly rated pizza. What a mistake! I ordered a pepperoni,sausage, and olive. I ordered it to go, and I was not too impressed with the aroma of the pizza on the way home. There…

5/29/2017

An American chowhound from Concord, NC tried Houston's in Great Uptown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/29/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Hunan's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/29/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Taqueria La Jaliciense in Edgebrook, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/29/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
I'm one of I'll favorite customer,
5/28/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Hunan's Restaurant.

5/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Great Wall Chinese Restaurant in Alief and liked it.

5/27/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Houston, TX tried El Tiempo Cantina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/27/2017

A food lover from Houston, TX tried Original Gilmore Burgers in Sunnyside.

5/27/2017

A dining patron from US tried Burns Bar BQ in Acres Home.

5/27/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Bamboo Garden in Eldridge/ West Oaks and liked it. They liked the food.

Italian Lunch Good for groups
Thai Jasmine Restaurant

Thai in Southeast

The Remington

American in River Oaks

Pizzini's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pizzini's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Pizzini's Menu, Pizinnies Jacinto City, Pizzinis Jacinto City, Pizzini's, Pizzini's Houston, Pizzinnis On Mercury, Pizzini's Italian Restaurant, and Pizzini's Italian Restaurant Menu.