927 Mercury Dr

Pizzini's Italian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Jacinto City
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Chicken Parmesan is the best "
"Great food and atmosphere! "
"ALWAYS GOOD FOOD,THATS WHAT I GO THERE FOR."
"Best Pie (Pizza) ever!!!"
"Been going here for 24 years & never have had any item that wasn't delicious. Always friendly waitress & the owner she is always there to greet her customers. Highly recommend this place. "
"Pork Chop Thursday is the bomb!"
"Everything you can think of is great"
"Seafood Laguna was awsome"
"It was all around awesome"
"The food is delicious!!! I have been going there since I was a little girl... The Beef Boy is my favorite!!!"
"Excellent lasagne and salad bar and good service"
"Great food and very nice setting"
Cons
"Parking"
"They need to expand!"
"Hard to find parking"
Comments
"I used to eat here back in '74/'75. Didn't realize you're still there!! Next trip to H-town, we're stopping by!"
"Great dine in experience enjoy the view"
  • 4/05/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

• 4/24/2017

An Italian food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2017

A dining patron from Vallejo, CA tried it.

• 3/28/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 3/01/2017

An Italian chowhound from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/21/2017

An Italian food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 2/20/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 2/07/2017

An Italian chowhound from Houston, TX tried it.

• 2/03/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 11/14/2016

An Italian chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 26, 2011

PIZZINI'S

EXCELLENT, WE FREQUENT OFTEN, Steak, Chicken Fried Steak or Chicken Fried Chicken, All good, My favorite is Baked Pasta pesto with veggies. Good atmosphere. Liked everything I ever ate here.
March 14, 2011

I'm never disappointed

I have always thought this place as a hidden treasure. It has been here for years and I have never disappointed. The Seafood Lasagna is very rich and flavorful and my boyfriends swears the lasagna is one of the best he's had. A couple…
June 3, 2010

Pizza is terrible!!!

I saw the reviews and thought I would play it safe and try the highly rated pizza. What a mistake! I ordered a pepperoni,sausage, and olive. I ordered it to go, and I was not too impressed with the aroma of the pizza on the way home. There…

4/22/2018

A diner from Cypress, TX tried Pizza Hut.

4/22/2018

A dining patron from US tried Panda House and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/22/2018

A dining patron from Cypress, TX tried Atchafalaya River Cafe.

4/20/2018

A dining patron from US tried Express Wok in Alief.

4/20/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried Taqueria Mi Ilusion in Gulfton.

4/19/2018

A chowhound from Houston, TX tried Longhorn Cafe & Saloon in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from La Porte, TX tried LT Tofu & Fast Food.

4/18/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Highrise Deli in Memorial.

4/17/2018

A Barbecue chowhound from Houston, TX tried R J's Rib Joint in MacGregor and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Bravos Mexican Restaurant in Southbelt/ Ellington.

Italian Lunch Good for groups

Pizzini's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pizzini's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Pizzini's Menu, Pizzini's Houston, Pizzinis Jacinto City, Pizzini's Italian Restaurant Menu, Pizzini's Italian Restaurant, Pizzini's, Pizzinis Restaurant, and Pizzinis Houston Tx.