100 Lafayette St
Baton Rouge, LA 70801

PJ's Coffee & Tea Co.

Neighborhoods: Garden District
Cuisine: Coffee, Tea, Coffee Shop

PJ's Coffee & Tea Co. is a Coffee, Tea, and Coffee Shop restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 10/01/2013

A Coffee food lover from Picayune, MS tried it.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

VERY AWESOME SERVICE

VERY GOOD SERVICE, FAST, CLEAN, AND FUN!

White Chocolate Cappuccino

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mocha Granita

THE PERFECT THING FOR WAY TOOOO HOT DAYS!!!!!! MY ADDICTION!

Caramel Granita

sugar520 photo

sugar520

Baton Rouge, LA

good coffee very rude service

First off let me say I work within 100 feet of PJs on Lafayette and I go there often. I usually will forego the nearby CC’s and other coffee shops because the coffee is very good. However, the service, while usually pleasant, was awful today. My co-worker and I went in about 3pm today (6/2) for a little caffeine pick-me up. I ordered a doppio con panna, and yes this is not on the menu, however any decent barista knows how to make a double shot of espresso with whipped cream on top, right?? Maybe not. The barista and I use that term lightly, looked at me and said “what” and not in a nice way. So I tell her just two shot of espresso with whipped cream on top, I mean geez they have a macchiato on the menu, how hard could this be? Then I made the mistake of ordering a lemon scone (which is on the menu), for which she scowled at me and stated that she didn’t have any lemon scones so I got a biscotti instead. At this point I don’t dare tell her what she is making me is a cappuccino and not a doppio con panna. At least it was a good cappuccino. I don’t know who owns or runs that PJs but it’s a real disservice to the coffee to have baristas with such nasty attitudes and again I know it’s not an easy job having worked for one for at least half of my time in grad school but it isn’t that hard to just be pleasant either.

Downtown Coffee Tea

PJ's Coffee & Tea Co.  Restaurant Reviews

PJ's Coffee & Tea Co. is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Pj Coffee House Menu, Coffee Call Baton Rouge Menu, Pj's Coffee House Menu, Pj's Coffee Houses Restaurants And Menus, Pj's Coffee Menu, Brew Ha Ha Menu Baton Rouge, and Garden District Coffee Menu Baton Rouge.