Plainfield's Delight

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Soups are always awesome, fresh OJ, and expansive menu. Have yet to be disappointed. "
"Hi my names is afnan suleman"
Cons
"I like to cooked in classroom"
Comments
"Yes I do"
March 2, 2011

What a Delight it Was!

Alright I'll be honest, it took me a while to get around to Plainfield' Delight. And now I wish I would have went sooner. The restaurant itself was much nicer than I thought it was going to be, with all brand new looking interior. The…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Lunch Takeout

Plainfield's Delight  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2013 A diner from Woodridge, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Hi my names is afnan suleman
    Cons
    I like to cooked in classroom
    Comments
    Yes I do
  • 6/05/2013 A diner from Plainfield, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/03/2013 A diner from Oswego, IL tried it.

• 5/11/2013 A diner from Plainfield, IL tried it.

• 5/09/2013 A diner from Elgin, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/30/2013 A diner from Schaumburg, IL tried it.

• 3/27/2013 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Plainfield Delight, Plainfield Delight Plainfield Il, Plainfield Delight Restaurant Menu, Plainfield's Delight, Plainfield's Delight Menu, Plainfield Delight Restaurant, and Plainfield Delight Menu.