24020 W 119th St
Plainfield, IL 60585

Plainfield's Delight

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Soups are always awesome, fresh OJ, and expansive menu. Have yet to be disappointed. "
"Hi my names is afnan suleman"
Cons
"I like to cooked in classroom"
Comments
"Yes I do"
  • 1/06/2017

A diner from Huntington, IN tried it.

• 9/28/2016

A diner from Plainfield, IL tried it.

• 4/30/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/13/2014

• 3/18/2014

• 10/16/2013

A dining patron from Bolingbrook, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Hi my names is afnan suleman
    Cons
    I like to cooked in classroom
    Comments
    Yes I do
  • 6/05/2013

A Sandwiches food lover from Plainfield, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/03/2013

A dining patron from Oswego, IL tried it.

• 5/11/2013

A dining patron from Plainfield, IL tried it.

• 5/09/2013

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

March 2, 2011

What a Delight it Was!

Alright I'll be honest, it took me a while to get around to Plainfield' Delight. And now I wish I would have went sooner. The restaurant itself was much nicer than I thought it was going to be, with all brand new looking interior. The…

Sandwiches Breakfast/Brunch Parking

Plainfield's Delight  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Plainfield Delight Restaurant, Plainfield Delight Plainfield Il, Plainfield Delight, Plainfield's Delight Menu, Plainfield's Delight Plainfield, Il, Plainfield Delight Website, Plainfield Delight Restaurant Menu, Plainfield's Delight, and Plainfield Delight Menu.