Planet Chicken

Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American, Chicken

October 28, 2009

Planet Chicken is A Good Value!

This is a great takeout restaurant. You get so much food and it is very tasty. We always have leftovers and it is a great value. I suggest you give it a try!
July 31, 2009

I have an Peruvian ex-boyfriend and have eaten in many Peruvian places as well as home-made. This place ROCKS! It is THE BEST Peruvian food I have had. I had Chicha, Lomo Saltado and the Flan...I could not eat it all I was so stuffed.It is…
December 31, 2008

Don't let looks deceive you

From the outside - not much to look at, inside is about the same. However, the food is very good and very cheap. My friend and I ate here one night for about 20.00 and were both full and enjoyed our meals.

Spanish Latin American Chicken

Planet Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Planet Chicken is located near the cities of Green Brook, Green Brook Township, Middlesex, Warrenville, and Springdale.
People found this by searching for: Planet Chicken Menu, Planet Chicken Dunellen Nj Menu, Planet Chicken Rest, Planet Chicken Restaurant, Planet Chicken In Dunellen Menu, Planet Chicken Dunellen Nj, Planet Chicken Menu Dunellen Nj, Planet Chicken Du Ellen, and Planet Chicken Dunellen Menu.