107 N Washington Ave
Dunellen, NJ 08812

Planet Chicken

Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American, Chicken

October 28, 2009

Planet Chicken is A Good Value!

This is a great takeout restaurant. You get so much food and it is very tasty. We always have leftovers and it is a great value. I suggest you give it a try!
July 31, 2009

iFantastico!

I have an Peruvian ex-boyfriend and have eaten in many Peruvian places as well as home-made. This place ROCKS! It is THE BEST Peruvian food I have had. I had Chicha, Lomo Saltado and the Flan...I could not eat it all I was so stuffed.It is…
December 31, 2008

Don't let looks deceive you

From the outside - not much to look at, inside is about the same. However, the food is very good and very cheap. My friend and I ate here one night for about 20.00 and were both full and enjoyed our meals.

7/23/2017

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried Seafood Boil.

2/08/2017

A dining patron from Boonton, NJ tried Roscoe's Wrap It Up.

6/01/2016

A Chicken chowhound from Plainfield, NJ tried Chicken Holiday.

5/13/2016

A dining patron from South Plainfield, NJ tried 30 Burgers & Mike's Subs .

3/31/2016

A Chicken food lover from Plainfield, NJ tried Chicken Holiday, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Tasteless and over cooked. Never again.
11/06/2015

An American food lover from Highland Park, NJ tried Dunellen Hotel.

10/22/2015

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried 30 Burgers & Mike's Subs , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great burger. Cheesesteaks are huge. I've lived in philly, these definitely rival some of the famous philly spots,
Cons
Dunnellin is far from my home.
8/07/2015

A Sandwiches chowhound from New York, NY tried 30 Burgers & Mike's Subs , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Big sandwiches are delicious. Great service
Cons
Pricey
6/05/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried 30 Burgers & Mike's Subs and liked it.

6/01/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Pizza Ranch and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Spanish Parking Latin American

Planet Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Planet Chicken is located near the cities of Green Brook, Green Brook Township, Middlesex, Warrenville, and Springdale.
People found this by searching for: Planet Chicken Dunellen Nj Menu, Planet Chicken Rest, Planet Chicken Du Ellen, Planet Chicken Restaurant, Planet Chicken In Dunellen Menu, Planet Chicken Dunellen Nj, Planet Chicken Menu, Planet Chicken Menu Dunellen Nj, and Planet Chicken Dunellen Menu.