1500 Planeview Drive
Oshkosh, WI 54904

Planeview Travel Plaza

Cuisine: Diner

Planeview Travel Plaza is a Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"To bad they closed t will have to go to Stretch Truck stop now"
"The food is excellent and the service is great. I would recommend 100%. I am a chef by trade and the food was more like home cooked. They go out of there way to make your stop there very memorable. Thanks for the great food"
"Food was delicious n service was very kind ; D"
Cons
"There are no complaints from us"
Comments
"I would recommend a friday fish fry and a tuesday chicken dinner"
  • 11/19/2018

A Diner chowhound from Manitowoc, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/29/2016

A dining patron from Danvers, MA tried it.

• 9/15/2015

A Diner chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    To bad they closed t will have to go to Stretch Truck stop now
  • 10/09/2014

A Diner chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There are no complaints from us
    Comments
    I would recommend a friday fish fry and a tuesday chicken dinner
  • 4/20/2014

Pros
    Food was delicious n service was very kind ; D
  • 10/11/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/05/2013

A Diner food lover from US tried it.

• 10/04/2013

A Diner food lover from Appleton, WI tried it.

• 9/05/2013

A Diner food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

jonc1 photo

jonc1

Madison, WI

Excellent meal, step above normal truckstop fare.

Stopped in for the night, fueled and then sat down for a meal before I took a shower. I went for a New menu item the potato encrusted baked Cod which you can order either one or two pieces with the meal. I ordered only one piece which I would guess was maybe 9oz and comes with fries and coleslaw. I substituted the fries and coleslaw for just a small side salad which was just lettuce, one cucumber and a tomato wedge. Would have liked more veggies, but I was fine with that. I was told ahead of time that it would take about 15 mins to cook, and it was well worth the wait. It was fresh and delicious and came with buttered rye bread. My entire meal with a cup of coffee came to $10.06 and I would definitely stop in again for a nice meal. I didn’t notice anyone smoking, so I’m guessing the entire place is now non-smoking. The service was great too :)

Potato Encrusted Cod (baked)

charmed0215 photo

charmed0215

Milwaukee, WI

Good restaurant, too large of a smoking area

I would rate this higher other than about 60% of the restaurant is a smoking area and the rest is non-smoking. I like the decorations of airplanes and even the airplane ceiling fans. The food is good too. I didn’t like that they played FOX news but I tuned that out.

Something

I don’t remember what I ate but I do remember that I liked it.

Diner

Planeview Travel Plaza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Planeview Restaurant Oshkosh, Plainview Truck Stop Oshkosh Wi, Plainview Truck Stop, Planeview Travel Plaza, Plainview Truckstop, Plainview Plaza Oshkosh, Plainview Truck Stop Oshkosh, Plainview Restaurant Oshkosh, and Plane View Restaurant Oshkosh Wi.