105 Coulter Ave

dingbat005 photo

dingbat005

Philadelphia, PA

its a crap shot

Because of its location, my family and I eat here A LOT. we usually sit at the bar or one of the surrounding small tables because it is much more lively then the tables in the main part of the restaurant. The food is usually good. The service is ok, depending on who is there. However, if there is an off night, it is REALLY off. can’t be too bad though, cause we do keep going back…

mussles

one of the better pots of mussles out there. I prefer it in the red sauce. usually steamed well, so there are few that aren’t open.

calamari

one of my favorite calamari’s. served with an asian slaw and spicy dressing, the breading is nice and crisp and crunchy. beware, they sometimes have lots of leggie ones (which totally gross me out)

Grill Sandwiches Good For Kids

Plate  Restaurant Reviews

Plate is located near the cities of Lower Merion, Haverford, Wynnewood, Cardiff By The Sea, and Narberth.
People found this by searching for: Image Plate Menu Restaurant, Plate Restaurant Joe Mckay Ardmore Pa, Steak House Near 19003, Plate Restaurant Ardmore, Plate Ardmore Pa, Plate Restaurant Ardmore Pa, Plate Ardmore Menu, Plate Restaurant In 19003, and Plate Ardmore.