10850 Washington Blvd

dannyj photo

dannyj

Sun Valley, CA

Jamie Cantor Rocks!

I discovered this boutique bakery through a Groupon offering. On my first visit, I met the owner/head baker, Jamie Cantor. She obviously LOVES what she does! And takes immense pride in all her delightful offerings. My first order was for her amazing chocolate brownies. As I drove back to the office, my car became an aromatic cloud of chocolate heaven. I ate two of them as soon as I got back. My second order (for Passover) was for her signature flourless Baby Cakes — each one a powerful explosion of complex chocolate textures and flavors. My next order will be for her adorable Black and Whites — smaller than the typical New York version, but vastly more sophisticated. I can’t recommend Platine Bakery highly enough — you MUST try it for yourself!

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

Sweets were good but savories were delicious!

I came here on a group tour to sample their wares. It did not disappoint. The baker was extremely well trained and knowledgeable with great ideas and a spirit of adventure that showed in her cookies and other items. Chocolate chip, caramel brownies, and sugar cookies plus her signature Platines which are like an oreo but handmade. On the savory side (they cater) there was a cheese puff that I could NOT stop eating. I mean I could have eaten the whole tray—so good. There is a storefront where you can buy items in what is really just a bakery—but a clean beautiful space.

Bakeries Good For Kids Cafe
Mayura Restaurant

Lunch in Palms

Polentoni

Lunch in Westchester

Platine Cookies  Restaurant Reviews

Platine Cookies is located near the cities of Ladera Heights, Rancho Park, Mar Vista, Century City, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: +Passover In Culver City, 10850 Washington Blvd, Culver City, Ca 90232, Marina Del Rey Washington Blvd. Cookie, Platine Cookies Menu, Platine Facebook, and Spejs Platine.