Plaza Azteca, Restaurantes Mexicanos

Neighborhoods: Kiln Creek
Cuisine: Mexican

Plaza Azteca, Restaurantes Mexicanos is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

global photo

global

Newport News, VA

Great family restaurant

We took our granddaughter and daughter out for dinner. We were seated right away.Waiter came and took drink orders. Put in our dinner order. Food came out piping hot and quickly. Refills were there before we could even empty our cups. We all had something different, but taste tested each. All were great. They offered us dessert… but there was so much food… no room left. Great night out.

Fajita Salad

This is grilled chicken served over a bed of lettuce , tomato, cucumber, and grated cheese. The chickem is hot, but the salad cools it off. The do serve it with a ranch dressing on the side. But I eat it plain. The seasoning from the chicken is so tasty and moist it flavors everthing on the plate, so it really doesnt need the dressing. This is my favorite.

December 1, 2008

Good food

I do find the food here to be very tasty, I was not always impressed with the waitstaff as we have had some rude experiences but the majority of the time the food and wait staff was GREAT! So we will continue to go. The prices are…

Mexican Delivery Kid Friendly

Plaza Azteca, Restaurantes Mexicanos  Restaurant Reviews

Plaza Azteca, Restaurantes Mexicanos is located near the cities of New Market.
People found this by searching for: Menu De Restaurantes Mexicanos, Fotos De Restaurantes Mexicanos, Plaza Azteca Menu, Restaurantes Mexicanos En Los Angeles, Restaurantes Mexicanos Con Mariachi En Los Angeles, Plaza Azteca Brier Creek, and Restaurantes Mexicanos.