Plaza III-the Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Country Club Plaza
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Barbecue

January 9, 2011

Best steak in the Midwest

My wife and I made reservations at Plaza III for our wedding anniversary. We were promptly greeted and seated in the upper area, which was quiet and pleasant, Our server, Sara, greeted us with a smile and a bowl of fresh veggies and dip,…
January 17, 2010

Better than anticipated

My husband made reservations at the Plaza III for our 15th wedding anniversary. I got online to review the menu in advance. I was worried because most of the reviews I read were not very good. I'm glad to say that I found the food to be…
August 24, 2008

Steakhouse

Wonderful place for a steak or seafood, but we recommend the steak. Excellent service, great atmosphere and good waiting area. Take a walk on the Plaza, wait in the bar or outside. This is a good place for a date.

Jess & Jim's Steak House

Pizza in Country Club Plaza

O'Dowd's Little Dublin

Irish in Country Club Plaza

4/24/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Lutfi's Fried Fish and liked it.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from US tried Lucky Dynasty and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A food lover from US tried Mustang Sally's in Big Shoal.

4/18/2018

An American food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Hooters in The Coves.

4/18/2018

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Big Burger LLC in Foxwoods-Carriage Hills and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A Deli food lover from US tried Vees Sweets and Treats in Marlborough Heights/Marlborough Pride.

4/11/2018

A Chicken wings food lover from US tried Tasty's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/11/2018

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried L C's Hamburgers Etc in Platte Ridge.

4/04/2018

A dining patron from Overland Park, KS tried Estilo Rancho Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/04/2018

A Seafood food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Fish City in Crossgates.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Barbecue

Plaza III-the Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Plaza III-the Steakhouse is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: The Steakhouse, Pennsylvania Ave, Kc, Plaza Three Gluten Free, Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Menu, Plaza Iii Menu Kansas City, "Plaza Iii" Gluten, Plaza Iii Kansas City Jazz, Plaza Iii Menu, Plaza Iii Restaurant On The Country Club Plaza, and Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Free.