Plaza III-the Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Country Club Plaza
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Barbecue

January 9, 2011

Best steak in the Midwest

My wife and I made reservations at Plaza III for our wedding anniversary. We were promptly greeted and seated in the upper area, which was quiet and pleasant, Our server, Sara, greeted us with a smile and a bowl of fresh veggies and dip,…
January 17, 2010

Better than anticipated

My husband made reservations at the Plaza III for our 15th wedding anniversary. I got online to review the menu in advance. I was worried because most of the reviews I read were not very good. I'm glad to say that I found the food to be…
August 24, 2008

Steakhouse

Wonderful place for a steak or seafood, but we recommend the steak. Excellent service, great atmosphere and good waiting area. Take a walk on the Plaza, wait in the bar or outside. This is a good place for a date.

Jess & Jim's Steak House

Pizza in Country Club Plaza

Mi Cocina

Mexican in Country Club Plaza

5/22/2017

A diner from Independence, MO tried The Firehouse on 20th, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/22/2017

A Sushi food lover from Shawnee, KS tried Moonlight Sushi Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Terrible odor of grease when you enter that lingers on hair and clothes when you leave. The tables were sticky. The entire place needs a thorough, professional, steam cleaning. I did not worry about food safety, but it just does not appear to have been
5/21/2017

A chowhound from Kansas City, KS tried Canyon Cafe in Country Club Plaza.

5/21/2017

A diner from US tried Mustang Sally's in Big Shoal.

5/20/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Spokes Cafe and Cyclery in The Downtown Loop.

5/19/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Jumpin' Catfish Restaurant in Antioch Acres.

5/19/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Pizza Street.

5/15/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried Paul's Drive In in Hickman Mills South and liked it.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Ray's Inn in Hickman Mills.

5/13/2017

A Sushi chowhound from Gardner, KS tried Moonlight Sushi Bar & Grill.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Barbecue

American in Old Westport

Paul's Drive In

Burgers in Hickman Mills South

Plaza III-the Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Plaza III-the Steakhouse is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Plaza Three Gluten Free, Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Free, "Plaza Iii" Gluten, Plaza Iii Menu Kansas City, Plaza Iii Menu, Plaza Iii Kansas City Jazz, The Steakhouse, Pennsylvania Ave, Kc, Plaza Iii Restaurant On The Country Club Plaza, and Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Menu.