Plaza III-the Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Country Club Plaza
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Barbecue

January 9, 2011

Best steak in the Midwest

My wife and I made reservations at Plaza III for our wedding anniversary. We were promptly greeted and seated in the upper area, which was quiet and pleasant, Our server, Sara, greeted us with a smile and a bowl of fresh veggies and dip,…
January 17, 2010

Better than anticipated

My husband made reservations at the Plaza III for our 15th wedding anniversary. I got online to review the menu in advance. I was worried because most of the reviews I read were not very good. I'm glad to say that I found the food to be…
August 24, 2008

Steakhouse

Wonderful place for a steak or seafood, but we recommend the steak. Excellent service, great atmosphere and good waiting area. Take a walk on the Plaza, wait in the bar or outside. This is a good place for a date.

Jess & Jim's Steak House

Pizza in Country Club Plaza

O'Dowd's Little Dublin

Irish in Country Club Plaza

2/22/2018

A Mexican food lover from Kansas City, MO tried El Maguey Mexican Restaurant.

2/15/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Senor Tequila, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
service, food are always excellent.
Cons
its not closer to where I live but the drive is worth it1
2/15/2018

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried L C's Hamburgers Etc in Platte Ridge and liked it.

2/09/2018

A dining patron from US tried El Maguey Mexican Restaurant.

2/06/2018

A Fast Food food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Crown Point Tavern.

2/06/2018

A Chicken wings food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Tasty's.

2/04/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Lutfi's Fried Fish.

2/04/2018

A Burgers food lover from Kansas City, KS tried IHOP in Hawthorne - Picture Hills, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/24/2018

A Burgers food lover from US tried McDonald's in Country Club Plaza and liked it.

1/22/2018

A Deli food lover from IL tried Vees Sweets and Treats in Marlborough Heights/Marlborough Pride and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Barbecue

Plaza III-the Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Plaza III-the Steakhouse is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: The Steakhouse, Pennsylvania Ave, Kc, Plaza Iii Menu, Plaza Three Gluten Free, Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Free, "Plaza Iii" Gluten, Plaza Iii Kansas City Jazz, Plaza Iii Restaurant On The Country Club Plaza, Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Menu, and Plaza Iii Menu Kansas City.