Plaza III-the Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Country Club Plaza
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Barbecue

January 9, 2011

Best steak in the Midwest

My wife and I made reservations at Plaza III for our wedding anniversary. We were promptly greeted and seated in the upper area, which was quiet and pleasant, Our server, Sara, greeted us with a smile and a bowl of fresh veggies and dip,…
January 17, 2010

Better than anticipated

My husband made reservations at the Plaza III for our 15th wedding anniversary. I got online to review the menu in advance. I was worried because most of the reviews I read were not very good. I'm glad to say that I found the food to be…
August 24, 2008

Steakhouse

Wonderful place for a steak or seafood, but we recommend the steak. Excellent service, great atmosphere and good waiting area. Take a walk on the Plaza, wait in the bar or outside. This is a good place for a date.

Jess & Jim's Steak House

Pizza in Country Club Plaza

Mi Cocina

Mexican in Country Club Plaza

11/23/2017

A diner from Shawnee, KS tried Brady's Public House.

11/22/2017

A Mexican food lover from Mcpherson, KS tried In-a-tub in Briarcliff - Claymont.

11/21/2017

A chowhound from Madison, AL tried Fedora Cafe & Bar in Country Club Plaza.

11/19/2017

A dining patron from Fayetteville, AR tried Prime Sushi in South Plaza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Poncho's Mexican Food in Hanover Place, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A Sushi food lover from Kansas City, MO tried Prime Sushi in South Plaza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice size rolls
11/16/2017

A diner from Overland Park, KS tried Prime Sushi in South Plaza.

11/16/2017

A dining patron from TX tried Hamburger Marys in Crossroads.

11/14/2017

A dining patron from Independence, MO tried Mustang Sally's in Big Shoal, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/13/2017

Michelleengstrom tried Parker at The Fontaine, liked it, and rated it . Michelleengstrom liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Barbecue

Plaza III-the Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Plaza III-the Steakhouse is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: The Steakhouse, Pennsylvania Ave, Kc, Plaza Three Gluten Free, Plaza Iii Restaurant On The Country Club Plaza, Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Free, "Plaza Iii" Gluten, Plaza Iii Menu, Plaza Iii Kansas City Jazz, Plaza Iii Steakhouse Gluten Menu, and Plaza Iii Menu Kansas City.