26002 Pacific Hwy S
Kent, WA 98032-6936

Pleasant Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Pleasant Garden Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 3/31/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/14/2015

• 3/06/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 11/13/2014

A Chinese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014

• 9/26/2014

• 9/23/2014

• 5/21/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

pokechop photo

pokechop

Federal Way, WA

Please, I'm begging you - don't eat here.

Boy, where do I start. This was the worst Chinese-American dining experience I’ve ever had. And I’ve had some bad ones. As my wife and I were walking from the car to the front door of the restaurant, someone threw a bucket of mop water out of the kitchen door, and we narrowly missed getting drenched. I heard a lot of yelling from inside the kitchen, and it sounded like some kind of emergency was happening. When I went to use the restroom, I realized that it was a plumbing emergency. We were starving, so we decided to stay. It took nearly an hour to get our food. While we waited, we observed some sort of acupuncture treatment taking place in one of the back booths. There were also a lot of children running around belching. The soup wasn’t bad, but there were some unidentified fur-balls in it. Everything else we had was extremely oily and rancid tasting. I think they need to change the oil in their fryers. The sauces were lukewarm, and resembled some kind of gravy-jelly. The fortune cookies were not very tasty, but I found a lot of meaning in the fortunes. In fact, if I’m interpreting my fortune correctly, I’ll never eat there again.

unidentified fowl

see above

unidentified soup

a little better

Boogiebutt photo

Boogiebutt

Auburn, WA

ICK, ICK, ICK!!!!!!

We took take out from Pleasant Gardens in Kent, Wa and it is the worst Chinese food we have ever had. The BBQ pork was so salty and dry it was like eating BBQ pork jerky. We ordered chicken chow mein and we got home we had almond chicken. no chow mein. The batter on the chicken was so under cooked it was close to being runny. The chicken itself was bitter tasting for some reason

lalala1426 photo

lalala1426

Kent, WA

great food

my family and i went there to eat and the food was delicious we went back there a couple more times to eat and celebrate on some occasions with the rest of the family. we really enjoyed it.

jimk162 photo

jimk162

Federal Way, WA

great combination dinners

my wife and I have lived in this area for years and have always enjoyed the pleasant garden. We always get the number 2 and number 3 combination dinners to go and they are fantastic… Highly recommend this restaurent that has been her for many years

Chinese Good For Kids Takeout

Pleasant Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pleasant Garden Kent, Pleasant Garden Wa, Pleasant Garden Kent Menu, Pleasant Garden Restaurant Kent, Pleasant Garden Kent Wa, Pleasand Garden Restaurrand, Pleasant Garden Restaurant, Pleasant Gardens Chinese Restaurant Kent Wa, and Plesent Garden In Des Moines, Wa.