Plum Crazy Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Breakfast

Plum Crazy Diner is a Diner, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"been their many times and everything we got was delicious, fast service, no complains, plenty of food, prices very reasonable, very friendly waitresses and I will keep going back."
"Good diner food most of the time but have had lots better"
"Used to be so friendly, and staff used to be attentive and prompt. The last time we visited, the waitress was rude, did not once refill my coffee, and embarrassed me. What happened? We used to really enjoy our brunch here, but i have been afraid to go bac"
"Nice; friendly, helpful people. "
"Good food, awesome desserts"
"Young waitresses are not personable or friendly"
"Ok"
"Great breakfasts, best turkey club sandwich, good soft ice cream! "
  • 6/26/2017

A Diner chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/22/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/18/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/23/2017

• 3/28/2017

A Diner chowhound from Westminster, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2017

A Diner food lover from Sykesville, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2016

A Diner food lover from Sykesville, MD tried it.

• 11/19/2016

A Diner food lover from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/01/2016

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
BigBossMan photo

BigBossMan

Gettysburg, PA

Best Kids Menu in Town

If your looking for a deal flip the menu over to the back. to the childrens and seniors menu. It’s available to all, reguardless of age.
Breakfast, lunch or dinner. Best deal in town. You need to check it out. For example, Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans, and drink and freakin dessert is like six bucks. For anyone, you don’t have to be six or sixty five. It isn’t really advertised cause they can’t make no money off of this but it is available to anyone who asks and you should get it while it lasts.

Kids Maetloaf dinner

It’s a deal man. I ain’t had meatloaf since my mom passed @ 15 years ago. Brings tears to my eyes you know. finish that off with a hot fudge sundae ? My ass will be back. Again and again.

VictoriousL photo

VictoriousL

Hampstead, MD

Plum Crazy - what you are if you eat here....

This is pretty simple – looks like a cool retro diner. Actually overpriced, bland food. If you stop in, go the the Twin-Kiss adjacent for ice cream instead – you’ll thank me. Atmosphere is cool in this place, feels like the 50’s – but that’s it.

For a value, try the burgers and the like, but stay away from the higher priced entrees. My wife and I have tried this place several times hoping for a better result, but it’s not worth it. Again, better place in Westminster.

Burger

Nothing special and too much $$

February 12, 2017

Best kept secret in Westminster. The cheese steak sub at twin kiss attached to Plum Crazy
August 17, 2014

Worst diner in years I have been to. They seated our party of 4 with two sets of silverware. We requested more silverware on three seperate occassions.. Ended up just sharing forks. Ordered Coffee AND water. No water was brought out. …
November 15, 2013

I can not believe all of the negative comments. As a diner, you get the best meal at a more then reasonable price. I grew up with the Double T diner ( Route40) and Bel Loc diner ( Towson) Plum Crazy is an amazing diner right in…

Diner Dinner Lunch

Plum Crazy Diner  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Plum Crazy Diner Westminster Md, Plum Crazy Diner, Plum Crazy Diner Menu, Plum Crazy Diner Westminster Maryland, Plum Crazy Westminster, Plum Crazy Westminster Md, and Plum Crazy Restaurant.