- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- The accommodations are among the city's most luxurious. Expect to see at least two televisions in every room, including one in the bathroom.
- Spa guests are free to use the steam room, sauna, shower and toiletries provided in the small lounge. Hotel guests can also opt for in-room services; poolside treatments are also available.
- The spa offers $6 validated parking for those with appointments. You can also have your vehicle called around upon departure so you do not have to walk through the hotel.
- In the name of perpetual pampering, the spa is open 365 days a year.
- Overnight valet parking is $28.
- Non-hotel guests are welcome to dine at the Polo Lounge or have a drink at Bar Nineteen 12. Stop by for lunch and enjoy a poolside meal. (The celeb-spotting is great.)
Sun-Sat 07:00AM - 02:00AM
Link to Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.