1393 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024-4940

Pomodoro Trattoria

Neighborhoods: Westwood
Cuisine: Italian, American, Vegan

Pomodoro Trattoria is a Italian, American, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 2/08/2016

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/06/2014

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

EJA photo

EJA

"too busy" to make what customers want

We went on a Saturday night. Pomodoro is usually busy. My mom ordered a NY steak and was very specific in asking that it be “pink in the middle” as they have overcooked her steak before. When it came, she cut it open and the steak was well done all the way through except for the TINIEST bit of pink. When we called the manager over, not only would he not take the steak back and make a new one, he argued with her, saying that there was pink in the steak and therefore she got what she ordered. I could not believe that this manager would argue with a customer, and he kept repeating that he was “so busy” that evening and couldn’t make her a new one.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t patronize restaurants that treat their customers this way. We will not be visiting Pomodoro again.

NY strip steak - special

awful. overcooked. pasta side dish bland.

okkuriwin photo

okkuriwin

I always refer to this place as My Favorite Restaurant

I’ve been coming here 1 to 3 times a week for 11 years and have never been disappointed. Their chicken dishes are outstanding, gnocchi melts in your mouth and risotto is heavenly. And if you like a good Tiramisu you will LOVE theirs!

Davide the owner chats with every table and Celestino, the manager, is just as welcoming. The wait and bus staff is sweet and on the ball. It’s a very small restaurant and can get incredibly busy but they do their best to accommodate.

I know one review said they didn’t cook the NY Strip steak right and, to be honest, I had no idea they EVER had steak on their menu (must be a special) but I have never encountered that problem nor have I ever seen Davide or Tino be rude to anybody. It’s unfortunate to see someone had a bad experience but I guarantee you it’s not the norm.

Personally I think you can judge a place by its clientele and Pomodoro’s has many regulars that I recognize at every visit. I bring all visitors and friends here and have made regulars of all of them.

Amazing food, great prices and an awesome place to take a date!

This is our favorite restaurant in our new neighborhood. ...

This is our favorite restaurant in our new neighborhood. It’s small and quaint and feels family owned. They have ten different kinds of gnocchi – and they are all amazing. Very affordable wine list as well. And the best tiramisu I’ve ever tasted (even in Italy!).

go to the bar.

go to the bar.

Italian American Vegan

Pomodoro Trattoria  Restaurant Reviews

Pomodoro Trattoria is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Pomodoro Westwood, Ca Reviews, Review Of Pomodoro Trattoria Westwood, Pomodoro Westwood, Pomodoro On Westwood Blvd., Pomodoro Westwood Menu, Pomodoro Trattoria, and Pomodoro Trattoria Westwood.