6601 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028-7103

Ponchik Factory

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: Breakfast, American, Hamburgers

Ponchik Factory is a Breakfast, American, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

KellyLovesToEat photo

KellyLovesToEat

A great place to eat on the go!

I can’t say I LOVE everything here, but I certainly don’t dislike anything. I highly recommend their pizzas, burgers and the breakfast. They also make a killer BLT on sourdough. This place is definitely the underdog of Hollywood overshadowed by places like Umami, Stout, Tender Greens…It has almost all the food genres with great taste, but unfortunately does not pull in the amount of revenue the other places do. It looks like a hole in the wall,but once you step inside you’ll feel a clean warm sensation. I used to never eat inside Ponchik. It was always an on the go or delivery deal, but arriving to my location far too early I decided to sit down and eat. I highly recommend!

BLT on Sourdough

Comes with chips or fruit. Really good sourdough bread and it’s loaded with crispy bacon!

Breakfast Delivery American

Ponchik Factory  Restaurant Reviews

Ponchik Factory is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Ponchiks, Ponchik Factory, Ponchik Factory Restaurant Menu, What Is A Ponchik?, Ponchik Menu, Pontchik Factory, Ponchik, Ponchik Factory Hollywood Ca Menu, and Ponichik.