Ponderosa Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Overall
Pros
"I was there a few times the waitresses were very rude and when I ordered a steak I liked it rare makemebad to me four different times well done"
Cons
"Everything "
Comments
"teach the cooks how to cook a steak"

Steakhouse

Ponderosa Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/24/2016 A diner from Plainfield, IL tried it.

• 2/22/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/08/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/22/2013 A diner from Brighton, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything
    Comments
    teach the cooks how to cook a steak
  • 10/02/2013 A diner from Bay City, MI tried it and liked it.

Ponderosa Steakhouse is located near the cities of Essexville.
People found this by searching for: Ponderosa Coupons Michigan, Ponderosa Buffet Prices, Pondarosa Bay City Mi, Bay City Ponderosa, Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Michigan, Michigan Ponderosa Coupons, Ponderosa Bay City, Ponderosa On Wilder In Bay City, and Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Mi.