Ponderosa Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Overall
Pros
"I was there a few times the waitresses were very rude and when I ordered a steak I liked it rare makemebad to me four different times well done"
Cons
"Everything "
Comments
"teach the cooks how to cook a steak"

Steakhouse

Ponderosa Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/24/2016 A diner from Tinley Park, IL tried it.

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/09/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/08/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/22/2013 A diner from Birmingham, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything
    Comments
    teach the cooks how to cook a steak
  • 10/02/2013 A diner from Bay City, MI tried it and liked it.

Ponderosa Steakhouse is located near the cities of Essexville.
People found this by searching for: Ponderosa Bay City, Ponderosa Coupons Michigan, Bay City Ponderosa, Ponderosa Steakhouse, Michigan Ponderosa Coupons, Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Mi, and Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Michigan.