Ponderosa Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Overall
Pros
"I was there a few times the waitresses were very rude and when I ordered a steak I liked it rare makemebad to me four different times well done"
Cons
"Everything "
Comments
"teach the cooks how to cook a steak"
  • 4/24/2016

A diner from Tinley Park, IL tried it.

• 2/22/2016

A dining patron from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015

• 4/12/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/09/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/08/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/22/2013

A dining patron from Birmingham, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything
    Comments
    teach the cooks how to cook a steak
  • 10/02/2013

A Steakhouse food lover from Bay City, MI tried it and liked it.

Steakhouse

Ponderosa Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Ponderosa Steakhouse is located near the cities of Essexville.
People found this by searching for: Ponderosa Steakhouse, Ponderosa Coupons Michigan, Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Mi, Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Michigan, Michigan Ponderosa Coupons, Bay City Ponderosa, and Ponderosa Bay City.