312 E 4th St
Greensburg, IN 47240-1247

Ponderosa Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Cafe, Seafood

Ponderosa Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Cafe, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Horrible"
"There was nothing good about it"
Cons
"Rude when we asked about ingredients due to an egg allergy. Steak was over cooked. Never got water. Fountain drink were flat. Corn was flavorless. "
"Maybe having a waitress that actually came to our table and took our dirty plates now and then would have helped"
Comments
"Would not eat here again. What a waste of money. "
"Ordered the seafood platter with buffet. The tilapia was the fishiest tasting seafood I've ever had and wasn't even cooked through. When I told the waitress she informed me that they get complaints about the tilapia on a regular basis,but they did"
  • 10/12/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/27/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Horrible
    Cons
    Comments
    Would not eat here again. What a waste of money.
  • 8/16/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/14/2013

A diner from Canton, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    There was nothing good about it
diner34 photo

diner34

Greensburg, IN

Terrible

This place needs how to fix decent food. I have been there 2 times lately. Half the food on buffet I wouldn’t feed to my dogs. Pineapple sour, broc rice cass. was nasty, breading on fish was burnt. The pizza crust was half baked, veggys for salad was cut way to big, 2 salad dressings was runny. The good thing at this resteraunt was the waitress she did a fabulous job. The owner was standing around talking he seemed to not care that the food was nasty even though he was told

Steakhouse Cafe Seafood

Ponderosa Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ponderosa In Greensburg, Why Did The Ponderosa In Greensberg Indiana Close, Ponderosa Greensburg Indiana, Greensburg Ponderosa, Ponderosa Greensburg, Ponderosa In Greensburg Indiana, Ponderosa Steakhouse Greensburg In, and Ponderosa Steakhouse Greensburg Indiana.