1329 N Mission Rd
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Ponderosa Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Ponderosa Steakhouse is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"buffet"
"Always excellent food.and service"
"Nice selection of different items, food was hot, the pasta bar was great, the bread pudding was great especially w/ice cream!"
"1\2 of the food ! "
Cons
"No complaints..."
"Both soups sucked"
Comments
"Managers should tatse tetst the food ! "
  • 7/14/2018

A diner from Midland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    buffet
  • 5/03/2016

A diner from Grand Ledge, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Always excellent food.and service
  • 4/02/2016

A dining patron from White Lake, MI tried it.

• 2/06/2016

A diner from Williamston, MI tried it.

• 1/16/2016

A diner from Tallmadge, OH tried it.

• 10/02/2015

A dining patron from Lake City, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No complaints...
  • 8/07/2015

A Steakhouse chowhound from Morley, MI tried it.

• 7/28/2015

A Steakhouse chowhound from Mount Pleasant, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/17/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/22/2014

mandamymanda photo

mandamymanda

Shepherd, MI

Ponderosa

To be honest, my husband and I had stopped coming to Ponderosa because the food always seemed to be so-so. But something must have changed, because our last few visits have been phenomenal. We’ve visited the breakfast buffet twice recently and both times the food was fresh and very tasty. The service was super-friendly and we were well-attended to. The last time I visited was last week and I had the lunch buffet with a steak that was a only a dollar more. Both were great – the steak was very tender and I found myself wishing other steakhouses in town delivered that kind of taste and quality with their meats. I’ve been craving something with consistently good food and good service, and thus far Ponderosa delivers.

Ribeye Steak

I had the lunch buffet and the steak was only a dollar more. It was the juiciest, most tender steak I have had in a long time. I visited Lone Star a couple nights ago and paid much more than I had at Ponderosa, only to receive a steak that was dry and bland. Well done, Ponderosa!

Steakhouse

Ponderosa Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Ponderosa Steakhouse is located near the cities of Mt Pleasant.
People found this by searching for: Ponderosa Mt Pleasant, Ponderosa Restaurant In Mount Pleasant Michigan, Mount Pleasant Ponderosa, Ponderosa In Mount Pleasant Mi, Ponderosa In Mt. Pleasant, Ponderosa Mount Pleasant, and Ponderosa Mt Pleasant Mi.