510 Piedmont Ave, Ne
Atlanta, GA 30308

Poor Calvin's

Neighborhoods: SoNo
Cuisine: Thai, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Poor Calvin's is a Thai, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Asian - American - Fusion

The “husbands” let us off the leash to go to this restaurant – my husband is not as “adventurous” – pretty much old school eats for him. She and I went – this is an interesting place, laid out with various types tables/chairs around and the décor was also interesting. Fusion – blending of cultures/food – I noticed a lot of dishes being served to others that I wanted to ask “what is it” but held back a little. The service was definitely excellent, and I know I could have asked more questions – but, I guess I didn’t want to “act like a tourist”! my bad! This was my first “fusion” experience – I want to like it – usually can just “jump in and eat” … have to go back for another ‘session’.

Crispy Beef

They said it’s Kobe Beef tips – tossed with a soy sauce and over an organic salad and jasmine rice. We both had this. I keep saying “interesting” … it was – I need to go again -

Thai Parking Gluten Free

Poor Calvin's  Restaurant Reviews

Poor Calvin's is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Poor Calvins Atlanta Drink Menu, Poor Calvin's Menu, Poor Calvin's Review, Poor Calvins Menu, Poor Calvin's Atlanta, Poor Calvin's Restaurant, Poor Calvins Atlanta, and Poor Calvin's Atlanta Reviews.