312 S 8th St
Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits

Neighborhoods: Central Colorado City
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits is a American, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

Pros
"First off, going through the drive thru, I was rushed with ordering. When I got to the window to pay, I noticed they didn't give me the military discount. When I asked why, she said they don't honor the military. No other popeyes I have EVER been to, disa"
  • 2/18/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
aevum photo

aevum

Colorado Springs, CO

Craving Chicken and some Southern style.....drive by here

Food is always great. It’s fast, and easy…..little pricey compared to other similiar places….but I feel the best….and worth the extra few dollars

Bonafide Chicken - Bonafide Chicken at Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits

Bonafide Chicken

As pictured, as describe…..fulfilled my craving for the day. No complaints

tinker1811 photo

tinker1811

Colorado Springs, CO

Burnt Onion Rings and 2 inch Legs

Wow, Where do I begin? We just spent $41.00 on a bag of @#$%.
We had to drive around to the front of the building to wait for the Onion Rings to cook. I thought that meant they would be fresh. I was wrong it meant they had to use the fire extinguisher on the grease fire and needed time to fish out the burnt pieces of onion to place in the box. We also ordered the Shrimp Tackle Box they did not put the cocktail sauce in. The biscuits had no butter or honey and I am sure the 2 inch leg that was in the box did not come from a chicken. I hate to think of the animals that have that short of legs. I think I will need to take multiple antacids to tame the grease in my stomach.

52. Onion Rings

BURNT BLACK!

2 of the 4 small pieces next to what they consider normal size ..  - 11. Twelve (12) Piece Box of Chicken at Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits

11. Twelve (12) Piece Box of Chicken

If I still played with dolls these little pieces of Chicken would be really fun. If you are looking for grown up food. Not so much.

American Lunch Takeout

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits  Restaurant Reviews

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Review On Popeye's Chicken, Popeye Bonafide, Popeyes Menu Colorado, Popeyes, Popeyes Bonafide Chicken, Popeyes Chicken, and Popeyes Picture Menu.