23 E Linwood Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64111-1115

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits

Neighborhoods: Broadway Gillham
Cuisine: Fast Food, Lunch, Catering

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits is a Fast Food, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

johnlc photo

johnlc

Kansas City, MO

Customer complaint by neighborhood resident of 25+ years...

I luv, at least 4 fast food, Popeyes Chicken, in spite of their 50/50 percent of getting the order right/wrong. But last nite was the final indignity. i went to the ordering board & speaker & was given some kind of instruction which was unintelligible. Three times i tried 2 get someone 2 respond, asking, “Hello…anyone there?” No response. I drove up 2 the pickup window & told them I didn’t hear what was said & that I’d gotten no response 2 my requests; so, I asked, may I order from here (because no one was behind me in line). The young lady, with her hands in her pockets, who was quite obviously not engaged in any activity, looked @ what appeared 2 b her supervisor. She then said, “No you will have 2 go back around.” I asked politely 4 the mgr. He was, indeed, the man whom she had glanced @ prior 2 refusing my request. I asked Chris, the mgr., would he let me order & he repeated the young lady’s line that I would have 2 go around again. I pointed out that I knew how their system worked & that the young lady who was right in front of me would b taking the order & that I had been a quasi-regular customer since the place had first opened, @ least 20+ yrs ago. He repeated, with a little too much enjoyment ,that I wud have 2 go back around (there were still no other customers either ordering or inline). Now, I sympathize with the average employee who probably gets less than a livable wage, but Chris had no business being so rigid & inhospitable & he probably does make over minimum wage. Regardless, I told them they had lost me as a customer forever, that I wud not b returning. He seemed totally unconcerned. Recommendation: if u don’t mind having 2 check each & every order 2 correctness & dealing with poor mgtmt, have @ it. I don’t expect 5 star service but just a little courtesy is, by my account, not asking 4 too much.

Fast Food Lunch Takeout

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits  Restaurant Reviews

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Popeye's On Linwood, Popeyes On Gilham Rd In Kansas Mo, Popeyes Menu Prices Linwood Blvd Kansas City, Popeye's Chicken And Biscuits, Popeyes Linwood Kansas City Mo, Chicken In Kansas City, Popeyes Locacion Cerca De Linwood, and Popeyes In Kansas City.