2035 N Mannheim Rd
Melrose Park, IL 60160-1000

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits

Cuisine: Fast Food, Chicken wings, Fast Food, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"This restaurant has the worse service, I ordered my food and had to wait for almost one hour just because one of the employees forgot my order, when I ordered it didn't have many customers but then it got packed and they only had like 4 people everyone th"
"None order wrong most of the time "
Cons
"Worse service ever food was given to me Almo an hour later"
"News paper cooked in the chicken "
Comments
"Unprofessional resturant will never go again "
  • 9/15/2016

• 10/30/2015

A Fast Food chowhound from Bellwood, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Worse service ever food was given to me Almo an hour later
  • 1/17/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None order wrong most of the time
    Cons
    News paper cooked in the chicken
    Comments
    Unprofessional resturant will never go again
  • 3/23/2014

A Fast Food food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

Fast Food Chicken wings Fast Food, Chicken

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits  Restaurant Reviews

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits is located near the cities of Stone Park, Maywood, Melrose, Bellwood, and Leyden Township.
People found this by searching for: Popeyes In Wooddale, Il, Popeye's Chicken, What Are Hours For Popeye Chicken In Melrose Park Il On Mannheim, Popeye Melrose La, Popeyes Location In Melrose Park Illinois, Popeyes Chicken Melrose Crossing, Popeyes 2035 N Mannheim Rd Melrose Park, Il 60164 Us (708)450 9500, Popeyes Chicken In Melrose Park Il, and Popeyes Ch9icken On Manheim.