14791 Eureka Rd
Southgate, MI 48195-2001

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits

Cuisine: Fast Food, Chicken, Catering, Lunch

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits is a Fast Food, Chicken, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"I love Popeye's. Is my favorite restaurant"
"They have better employees than before I enjoy my experience. Food was hot and fresh. "
Cons
"No blacks un the restaurants"
"I think it's just fine "
Comments
"Thanks Popeye's I love your food"
"No"
":)"
  • 3/08/2018

A diner from Etobicoke, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love Popeye's. Is my favorite restaurant
    Cons
    No blacks un the restaurants
    Comments
    Thanks Popeye's I love your food
  • 12/29/2016

A Fast Food, Chicken chowhound from Taylor, MI tried it.

• 7/01/2016

A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2016

A diner from Richmond Hill, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    None
  • 6/21/2015

A Fast Food, Chicken food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2015

A Fast Food, Chicken chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I think it's just fine
alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Love the Cajun style menu goodies

Comfort Food,,, Naked Chicken LOVE

Crispy,,, Crunchy Battered LOVE
Yes the ad says it all the Best of both Worlds,,,, deep fried to perfection shrimp along with amazing chicken strips a box loaded with fries and a super flaky biscuit just squeeze a pack of honey on it along with a soft drinks all this for only 6 bucks,,,yep I be back for more. Some amazing new dipping sauces with me favorite being the Mardi Gras Mustard and stone ground type with super flavor. Also the Naked Chicken is all white meat so moist and wrapped in a yellow flour tortilla,,,, yep those are really great.

Good For Kids Fast Food, Chicken Catering

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits  Restaurant Reviews

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits is located near the cities of Wyandotte, Lincoln Park, Riverview, and Ecorse.
People found this by searching for: Popeye Chicken Southgate Mi, Chicken Box Images From Popeyes, +Popeye's Chicken In Southgate, Mi Menu, +Popeye Chicken Southgate Michigan Menu, Popeyes Chicken, Chicken Popeyes, and Popeyes Chicken Strip.