Poppies Restaurant & Deli

Cuisine: Jewish, Delis, Lunch

Poppies Restaurant & Deli is a Jewish, Delis, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
Cons
"They rush you and food is over priced and over rated"
  • 5/05/2017

A Jewish chowhound from Delray Beach, FL tried it.

• 10/27/2014

A Jewish chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    They rush you and food is over priced and over rated
  • 3/17/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/04/2014

A Jewish food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 9/07/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 6/19/2014

A Jewish food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2014

A Jewish chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/21/2013

A Jewish chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it and liked it.

• 8/17/2013

A diner from Boynton Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

lijew photo

lijew

Boston, GA

great deli

i have been to poppies about 6 times now. whenever we come down from boston. we only sit with the waiter glenn, he has the greatest personality and makes our dining experience something special. we usually get either corn beef or pastrami whatever glenn says is better that day. we love the atmosphere my wife and i feel so young and vibrant there, since where only 56 years young. i have nothing bad to say about this restaurant

corn beef

perfect

May 30, 2012

we ate on 5/29/12. there service was good. the rest bad. my wife had chicken livers that were rancid,spoiled,sour bitter. they took it back only to serve a very dry brisket with a canned brown sauce that tasted bad, so they took off one…
February 2, 2012

Standard deli fare. I had the open face brisket sandwich. Nice portion. Gravy was a bit thick and not very tasty, but the eye bread was fresh and crusty.
September 19, 2011

Best Tuna melt I've ever had I wish this little deli was in my neighborhood I would be a regular for sure. Also the service from Jimmy was entertaining and great

Jewish Delis Dinner

Poppies Restaurant & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Poppies Restaurant & Deli is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Poppies Delray, Poppies Delray Beach, Poppy's Deli Delray, Poppies Restaraunt Menu, Poppies Delray Menu, Poppies Deli Delray, and Www Poppies Deli Delray Beach Fl.