Pop's Fish Market

Call (Between NW 1st Ter and NW 1st Ave)

Cuisine: Seafood, Cafe, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I liked the swordfish steaks and the lobster bisque!"
Logo88x33

TV

from Urbanspoon
March 23, 2012

Love the fish and chips!
September 25, 2009

If you want fresh seafood Pop's Fish Market is the place to go. My friend told me about pop's so i finally tried it and I couldnt believe i didnt go there sooner. I had a dinner party last weekend and i cant tell you how many compliments i…
December 3, 2008

Pop's is a seafood market. They also have prepared items for take-out. This is the freshest seafood market around- I drive all the way up from Miami to get certain items from Pop's. I usually end up picking up a bag of fritters on the way…

Seafood Cafe Parking

Pop's Fish Market  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/19/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I liked the swordfish steaks and the lobster bisque!
  • 5/06/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/19/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/18/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pop's Fish Market is located near the cities of Hillsboro Beach, Boca Raton, and Lighthouse Point.
People found this by searching for: Pops Fish Market Deerfield Beach, Pop Menu Deerfield, Pops Fish Market Deerfield Beach Fl, Pops Fish Market Menu, Pops Fish Market Deerfield, Pops Seafood Market, and Pop's Seafood Deerfield Beach.