10337 S Kedzie Ave

Pop's Italian Beef

Neighborhoods: Mount Greenwood
Cuisine: Italian, Chicago Grill, Lunch

• 2/13/2020

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/16/2018

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/03/2015

A dining patron from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/15/2014

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

JoanneT photo

JoanneT

Oak Lawn, IL

Roast beef

I ordered 3 lbs of roast beef for Christmas Eve.
I didn’t notice how over cooked it was until that evening when I was preparing to serve my guests. The beef was crumbling as I was putting it into the gravy. Also the gravy had no flavor, tasted like water.
I have had Pops in the past and have especially liked the roast beef.
I chose Pops over Portillos and Barraccos, which I now regret ! I contacted the manager at the Pops at 103rd Kedzie hoping to get some sort of refund or gift card . I was told the owner would be informed of my complaint. I have not received a return phone call yet .

Italian Chicago Grill Wheelchair accessible

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Pop's Italian Beef  Restaurant Reviews

Pop's Italian Beef is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Pops Mount Greenwood, Pops Beef Mt Greenwood, Pops 60655, Italian Beef Menu, Menu For Pops Roast Beef, Pops Mt Greenwood Menu, Pops Roast Beef Mount Greenwood,Il, and Pops Mt Greenwood.