Porter Street Barbecue Arcata

Cuisine: BBQ, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"My name is levi and my job requires me to work in many areas of humboldt, so I stop to have lunch at many different restaurants. I have to say porter street BBQ has been my best stop for lunch yet. Phenomenal customer service, the food came out extraordin"
Cons
"I wouldn't change a thing"
  • 12/15/2013

A BBQ food lover from Riverbank, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/26/2013

A dining patron from Arcata, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2013

A BBQ food lover from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I wouldn't change a thing
  • 5/19/2013

A dining patron from Eureka, CA tried it and liked it.

Great bbq! The steak sandwhiches rock my...

Great bbq! The steak sandwhiches rock my world. Definitely satisfy my craving for bbq. Their sauce is perfect for me, not to sweet, not too tangy…just right!

JJSheppard photo

JJSheppard

Santa Monica, CA

Real good BBQ, love the wood pit out front where to cook ...

Real good BBQ, love the wood pit out front where to cook it all right when you come through the door.

I had the sliced brisket sandwich, yum yum. Only thing thats is missing BBQ beans as a side, they don’t make it. BUT the potato salad is real good.

sanguinarian photo

sanguinarian

Arcata, CA

with meat freshly grilled that morning thinly sliced on t...

with meat freshly grilled that morning thinly sliced on toasted garlic bread with a side of superb coleslaw is enough to make anyone’s day. I was slightly disappointed that there were no BBQ baked beans.

7/22/2017

An Eclectic chowhound from Eureka, CA tried Folie Douce and liked it. They liked the food.

7/15/2017

A Burgers food lover from Citrus Heights, CA tried Stars Hamburgers and liked it. They liked the food.

6/04/2017

A dining patron from Eureka, CA tried Stars Hamburgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2017

A diner from Arcata, CA tried Chan's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/27/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Acampo, CA tried Stars Hamburgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Guacamole burger is awesome! Onion rings are great!
Comments
Awesome
10/25/2016

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried Folie Douce and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/03/2016

A diner from Riverbank, CA tried Folie Douce.

6/25/2016

A diner from Cedar Rapids, IA tried Toni's 24 Hour Restaraunt, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/11/2016

A diner from Arcata, CA tried Toni's 24 Hour Restaraunt.

3/01/2016

A diner from Mckinleyville, CA tried Toni's 24 Hour Restaraunt, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BBQ Dinner Lunch

Porter Street Barbecue Arcata  Restaurant Reviews

Porter Street Barbecue Arcata is located near the cities of Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Porter Street Barbeque Arcata, Porter Street Bbq, Porter Street Bbq Arcata Ca, Porter Street Bbq Arcata, Porter Street Bbq Menu, Arcata California Porter Street, Porter Street Barbeque Menu, Porter Street Bbq Of Arcata, and Porter Street Bbq Arcata Menu.