Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros

Cuisine: Pizza, Gyros, Greek

Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros is a Pizza, Gyros, and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 7/08/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/15/2014

• 1/11/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/20/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Coraopolis, PA tried it.

• 11/21/2013

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/15/2013

A diner from Apollo, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/07/2013

A diner from Wellsville, OH tried it.

Pizza

BMF photo

BMF

New Kensington, PA

First impressions.

I have been searching for the perfect pizza in our New Kensington area. In ten years of living in this area, we had yet to find a pizza place we loved.This place was new and boasted their ‘return’ of world class service and food. I ordered a small pepperoni pizza to go with a gyro. I picked it up due to me not wanting to develop a bad opinion if i had a questionable delivery experience . The food was piping hot due to them still making it when I arrived. However, when I got home the pizza was soggy. The entire middle of the pizza stuck to the box. The gyro was embarassing. It was so small it fit in the palm of my hand. There were two small pieces of onion and no lettuce or tomatoe as listed. The two tiny pieces of meat were drenched in sauce and the entire thing fell apart. I thought of calling to complain, but I decided to just never order from them again. :(

Pizza Gyros Greek

Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros  Restaurant Reviews

Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros is located near the cities of New Kensington, Springdale, Barking, Arnold, and Cheswick.
People found this by searching for: Portofino Pizza Leechburg Rd Lower, Portofino Lower Burrell, Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros, Porto Fino Pizza Lower Burrell, Portofino Pizza Lower Burrell Menu, Portofino's Pizza Lower Burrell, Portofino's Lower Burrell, Portofino Pizza Lower Burrell, and Menu Portofino Pizza And Gyro Lower Burrell.