1650 Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8401

Portobello Yacht Club

Neighborhoods: Lake Buena Vista
Cuisine: Italian

Portobello Yacht Club is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Theresa626 photo

Theresa626

Sanford, FL

Good food but a little overpriced

I really did enjoy my meal here but honestly, you’re paying for eating a restaurant at Downtown Disney and not for the quality of the food. In addition, the atmosphere is nice but not amazing. It’s like any other restaurant and does not have a theme like many restaurants on Disney property. However, it does have a nice view of the water.

Marghertia Pizza

The food wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t great. I ordered this dish because I was on a budget. It didn’t blow me away as anything spectacular but I didn’t dislike it either. I also had this grape juice that was made out of chardonnay grapes. It was strange because I was expecting it to taste like non alcoholic wine but it actually was really sweet. It wasn’t something I would order again.

Italian Delivery

Portobello Yacht Club  Restaurant Reviews

Portobello Yacht Club is located near the cities of Orange County, Anaheim, and Bay Lake.
People found this by searching for: The Portobello Yacht Club In Lake Buena, Portabello Yacht Club Food Pictures, Portobello Yacht Club Menu, Portobello Lake Buena Vista Menu, Portobello Yacht Club Lake Buena Vista, Portobello Yacht Club In Lake Buena Vista, What Is Near Portabellow Yacht Club In Lake Buena Vista, Fl, Porto Bello Buena Vista Drive, and Portabellows In Orlando Disney Area.