15440 George Oneal Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70817

Portobellos Italian Grill and Cafe

Neighborhoods: Shenandoah
Cuisine: European, American, Catering

Portobellos Italian Grill and Cafe is a European, American, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

kal6632 photo

kal6632

Baton Rouge, LA

Enjoyable dinner

My husband and I dined at portobello’s last friday. It was one of our few nights without all the kids so we went all out. The place is really nice inside. It felt really comfortable with nice decor and casual lighting. We started with drinks, they had a nice full wine list for him and a martini menu for me. We started off with crabcakes for appetizers. They were fryed the way we like with a delicious sauce on top. The server recommended the eggplant stack for me and my husband ordered the filet. mine was so good I almost finished it(it was quite a bit of food) and my husband ate the filet without having to ask for A-1. We finished everything off with a slice of tiramisu. I will definitely recomend this place to all my friends.

Eggplant Stack

3 huge fried eggplant slices, crawfish,and spin. On top of spaghetti with a delicious white sauce.

Every Guest European American
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Portobellos Italian Grill and Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Portobellos Italian Grill and Cafe is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Portabellos Restaurant, Portobellos Baton Rouge Menu, Portobellos Baton Rouge Nutritional Information, Portobellos George Oneal, Baton Rouge Menu Eggplant, Portobellos Baton Rouge, and Portobellos Baton Rouge Nutrition.