21 W Lancaster Ave
Ardmore, PA 19003

Positano Ristorante

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Positano Ristorante is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

• 11/17/2019

Budj tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/17/2019

An American chowhound from Ridley Park, PA tried it.

BudJ photo

BudJ

Ridley Park, PA

Don't Waste Your Money

We decided to try Positanos one night and the first thing we noticed is that we were the ONLY ones there at 6:00 on a Saturday night. Not a good sign.
My friend ordered a glass of Bogle Chardonay. This bottle costs $11 in the store. Here they charged $12 for a half glass. Strike 1!
She then ordered the mozzarella & tomato appetizer which was supposed to have olive oil and fresh basil. When it came it had balsamic vinegar only. When we asked the ONLY waiter he said they were out of basil (seriously?) and there was olive oil in the table. He should have mentioned they did not have these items. Strike 2!
I ordered the Veal Chop at medium and she ordered the shrimp scampi in white sauce.

My chop was RAW and her meal looked like a monkey through it together plus there was NO sauce at all. I told the waiter what a disgrace this place was and we left.
At 6:40 we were still the only ones in there. Gotta tell you something.

Veal Chop

Was ordered medium and served RAW!

American Lunch Breakfast

Positano Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Positano Ristorante is located near the cities of Lower Merion, Haverford, Wynnewood, Cardiff By The Sea, and Narberth.
People found this by searching for: Positano Ardmore, Positano Ardmore Prices, Positano Restaura T In Ardmore, [email protected] Mail, Positano Restaurant Ardmore Menu, Positan Prices, Ardmore, Pa, Posatiano Restaurant Ardmore Pa., Positano Ardmore Reviews, and Positanos, Ardmore, Pa.